1.5 (+18)

Sagar was kissing sarika and sarika was too shocked to react anything... But due to the sensation she closed her eyes ..

Sagar who was kissing stopped kissing and looked towards the godess who was playing with his heart from the time they had tied with a bond called marriage ..

Sarika opened her eyes with blush kissing her cheeks and Sagar again started kissing her slowly and sarika too started moving her lips and started kissing him ..

The movement sarika lips moved with sagar .. A shiver ran down from his spin and his eyes turned dark with desire .. He rounded his arms around her waist and started kissing her deeply ... Sarika was going to match his speed but failed as he was kissing her too roughly and smoothly ..

His arms around her waist was playing with her blouse dori .. And he opened it which made her gasp and this moment he entered his tongue in her mouth and was ravishing her like no tomorrow. .

Sarika was out of breathe and she pushed sagar chest and sagar moved back as he sensed that sarika was out of breathe .. He saw that she was taking deep breathed with red blushed and swollen lips and this scene made him feel some thing .. That he was the reason behind sarika breathless ness ..

Sarika opened her eyes and her eyes covered with shyness which made sagar smile .. Who started kissing her cheeks and then nose and collar bone .. He removed the strap of blouse which made sarika blushed and she turned to other side .. Which made sagar kiss the other side of the neck ..

The butter fly kisses were too much for sarika who lose control and clutched his hair tightly and pulled it which made sagar groaned and he bit sarika neck who moaned with pain .. But again moaned with pleasure as it was treated with his tongue ..

They were lost in the moment that they for get that sarika came to call sagar for breakfast .. Sagar was kissing sarika deeply on her neck and was leaving marks and sarika was moaning lightly .. But as sagar was trying to remove the pallu of her saree they both were stopped by the knock on the door. .

Anita : beta sagar .. Sarika kaha ho .. Nashta thanda hojayega ..

They both was separated and there face was turned red .. And sarika was blushing furiously that sarika ran to bathroom and locked her self ... Sagar was taking deep breathes to control him self ..

And moved out with anita .. As they were walking anita eyed him and asked ..

Anita : itni der kyu hogaye...

Sagar : woh .. Umm.. Pani .. Pani gir a gaya tha sarika ke Upaar pani gir gaya tha .. Isliye woh change karri thi toh ruk gaya ..

Anita : Umm .. Theeke .. Par yeh baal itne kharab kyu hai ..

Sagar : *cough*.. Umm.. Mama chalo na bhuk lagi hai ..

He ran and anita was confused by her behaviour ... And went to serve her husband .. As they were eating sarika joined ...

Anita was confused that sarika was wearing same saree as morning .. But her dress was not wet .. He looked towards sagar and then sarika .. and then sarika neck and smiled .. And prayed for their happiness ...

She know that it was hard for them .. Cause they both were cheated .. But now they have there life to move on .. And she was too happy for them ..

After breakfast when Sarika was cleaning the table .. She went towards sagar and gave him tickets ...

First sagar was confused but then smiled when he saw that the tickets were paris tickets ...and he hugged her tightly and kissed her cheeks by mumbling thank you and ran to inform sarika about there honey moon ..

Sarika who was cleaning table was lift by sagar who was rotating her in air in his arms and sarika was too scared ..

Sarika : sagar kya karre ho .. Neeche utaro ..

Sagar : ham honey moon ke liye jare hai ... Iam soo excited .. Mujhe waha sab kuch ghoomna hai .. And I will buy you many good clothes .. Joh sexy lagenge tum pe ...

He said and sarika gasped but blushed and hugged him .. There sweet moment was disturbed by anu who came there to take news paper .. Who coughed but sarika did not listened but sagar was looking towards his dad and winked and went from there ..

He shok his head and saw that anita was standing and was laughing ... He thrown the paper on the sofa and ran towards her and took her in his arms ..

Anita : kya karre ho ap .. Gir jaungi mein ...

Anu : mene kabhi giraya tumhe ..

Anita : nahi par ... Ab buddha hogaye hai ap ..

Anu : buddha kisko bola tumne .. Abhi ke abhi ek baccha paida kar ne ki taqat rakhta hu mein ..

Anita gasped and slapped his chest who smiled and entered inside their bed room ..

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sagar and sarika was standing on their balcony and was enjoying the view .. It was too beautiful and that calm nature made the both couples smile ..

It was night time and they did check-in in the evening .. They took a nap and had there dinner and was enjoying the night coffee together.

They both entered inside and closed the balcony door .. Sarika moved towards bathroom to change .. And. sagar opened his phone to talk to his parents ..

They did not received but he received a massage that they went to a date and he smiled by seeing his parents romance .. He opened the drawer to keep the phone but frowned by seeing A cover ..

When he removed it .. He gulped and his eyes were widened... It was a condom .. He kept inside drawer and closed it ... And gulped the water and shook his head ..

Sagar : mujhe nahi lagta iski zaroorat hai ..

He mumbled and sarika who was standing behind him too mumbled ..

Sarika : par mujhe lagta hai ki .. Zaroorat hai ..

He turned and his eyes widened and throat went dry when he saw sarika ..

She was wearing a sexy lingerie. . a very sexy lingerie which was making her look bold and sexy ..

Sagar was too shocked to see sarika like that ...

Her body was covered with white robe but only the arms .. Her chest area and legs were totally visible ..

She moved towards sagar in a bold way which made him gulp .. And she sat beside him ..

She took a deep breathe and kissed sagar cheeks who was in shock but came out of his shock state when she kissed him ..

In one second she was under him and sagar was hangovered over her ..

Continue in the next chapter ..

Hello guys ,

Hope you have liked the chapter guys 🤗

If you want another update then please vote and comment guys ..

I want views : 1k please .🥺

iam asking only views guys .. please share my book to all your friends ..

please complete the target and I will update today it self ..

Don't for get to vote and comment and do follow me guys ..

Have a good day ❤️