2.1

The area was calm and beautiful.. the sun was just welcomed by the people who woke up from there deep slumber ...

The birds were flying and was enjoying them selves but harshly flew away when they heard a voice of some one screaming...

" Nahi ... Naahhhii ... Mein nikkah Karu .. us pohar se .. apne socha bhi kaise Abba huzur " Said Musa angrily or may be yelled at his father ..

Who was not even flitched from his place as he knew his son reaction on this topic ..

Beta meri baat ko ache se socho . . agar hame woh zameen chaiye toh tumhe us ladki se nikkah karna hi hoga .. woh hai toh uske baap ki aur woh ab Zinda nahi hai .. matlab ab woh uski zameen hogaye ... Lekin agar ham ek aurat se zameen lenge toh isse sharam ki baat kuch nahi hoga .. isliye agar tum usse nikkah karlo .. toh woh tumhari aur woh zameen bhi tumhari ..

His father explained him and he took a deep breathe and signed .. yes , he need that piece of land .. it was his dream project and he cannot close it .. but marrying some one is not his piece of meat ..

He is not a one man women .. he is loved by all the women in his village desired him ... The lust and desire is clearly visible in there eyes and he can clearly see it ..

And he enjoys it .. he loves to fuck them .. he cannot fuck a women twice .. he always get a new girl for him self and girls were lay on their feet just to be with him ..

And why not .. he is the sardar of the village and along with that , his tough build body and sharp features always attract them .. his pink lips and dimple on his cheeks with dark eyes brows with black colour eye balls can make every women on their knees for him .. and his stuble with veiny arms and his body which he worked in gym was worth it ..

He was frustrated about this thing and may be his father sensed him and said ..

Agar tum yeh sochre ho ki tumhari jawani khatam ho jayegi .. toh Aisa nahi hai Musa ... Tum ek mard ho aur uski bhuk kabhi khatam nahi ho sakti .. toh tum kitne bhi shadiyan kar sakte ho ... Lekin agar shadi bhi nahi karna hai toh ... Duniya ko batane ke liye nikkah karlo .. aur apni zindagi waise hi jiyo .. jaise aj jeete ho ..

He said with a smirk and Musa face to turned in to smirk and they shared a evil laugh ..

By thinking that every thing was going as they have planned... This all was seeing by some one whose face turned with fear and eyes filled with tears ..

Here back in the village :

The atmosphere was gloomy as the person was not in there scenes ..

All members of the village was present there and was sad for that pure soul who was looking dead by her eyes ..

Her eyes filled with tears and nose became red with all crying .. eyes were swollen to its extent that it was impossible to see her green forest eyes. .

Her love , her mom , her brother, her sister , her best friend was role played by her father was kept in the middle of the room with white cloth covering him ..

He went to check out some issues of her new college where she got her admission near opposite the village..

He was happy .. she was happy ... He went with a smile by giving her forehead kiss .. but he came back on four shoulders ..

He went with full soul but came back as a lifeless body .. her body energy drained out as she was crying from 1 hour ..

Now she became a orphan .. her father hand was removed from her forehead and now who will protect her .. who will love her .. who will treat her like a princess..

She was sitting on the other side of the janaza and was gazing towards her father face like he will wake up and kiss her and hug her .. but No .. he didn't..

All the men nodded their head and started taking his janaza but she screamed and said ..

Kaha .. kaha leke jare ho .. mere baba ko .. nahi leke jao inhe .. mere baba ko chod do .. she screamed and cried and the women in there kept her in place and was consoling her ..

But the noises was stopped at once when some one entered inside the home .. it was non other than sardar Musa ..

All stood up and greeted him with slight nod but Sara was in her place hugging her dad and was crying hardly ..

Musa dad too came and stood beside Sara and said .. beta woh chale gaye hai.. ab unhe Jane do .. unhe acha nahi lagega jab unhe apni ladki ka yeh haal dekhenge ... Tum chati ho na ki woh khush rahe ?

She nodded her head in yes and he smiled and said " toh bas ..unhe yaad Karo aur dua karo .. roya mat karo .. warna unhe takleef honge .. "

He said and all looked towards their sarkar with emotions and pride in their eyes and Sara hugged him and he cringed but hugged her .. A villager was hugging him .. a low class ..?

He want to make him self as a big person... And he was winning his people heart .. more what he want ? Right ?

He made the arrangements of the janaza and all were proud of their sarkar and sardar ..

It was evening and were leaving towards their home ... But few members standing there and was discussing some thing ...

And one men came there and said with sarkar with loud voice ..

Sardar Musa aur sarkar mayoon ab ham apne is bacchi ke sath kya kare ... Ab ek jawan ladki to akele toh nahi rakh sakte ... Aur nahi kisi ke Ghar mein reh sakti hai .. jawan ladke hai har Ghar mein ..

He said and sarkar nodded her head and went towards Sara who was looking towards them and looks down wards ..

Her head was covered with dupatta and her face which were red now turned pink .. her eyes which were swollen completely now was half swollen and her beautiful green eyes can be seen ..

Her face was beautiful with soft features and red lips with a mole on her cheek with long hair till her waist which was in a bun ..

Sarkar mayoon came there and kept his head on her head and said with his authoritative voice ..

Ham apni bachi ka khyal khud rakhenge .. bhai shazaib ne bahut mehnat se is pala hai .. aur age ham iska sab dekhenge ..

" Ham apni Sara ka nikkah apne bete Musa mayoon se karne ka faisala leta hu .. "

New chapter is out 💝

Do vote and comment guys 💗

Have a good day ❤️