Chapter 4: Bye-bye Emo Teenager!

Panic was felt within the subway cart again as people saw the insects running rampant around the carriage.

"H-Hey! Why would you do such a thing―" While some people stared blankly at the chaos, the quick-witted pushed toward Dokja-ssi but were quickly stopped when he emotionlessly glanced back at them.

"...You better find them soon. There are only three minutes left." He said nonchalantly.

These words were a signal as people started to look everywhere among the subway seats like beasts who had lost their minds. Screams once again filled the subway.

"Hey, why did you do that? Couldn't you have just given them the insects?" Kim Namwoon questioned, still pinned against the floor, unable to move his body.

Instead of Dokja-ssi explaining, I was the one who responded to Kim Namwoon.

"8 people are remaining."

"...Huh?"

"There were three insects left in the collecting net. Dokja-ssi knew that not everyone could get one, so he left it up to fate to decide."

Kim Namwoon frowned for a moment before smiling broadly. "Hahahaha! You, girl. You sure are sharp. But was that the only reason you threw the net like that?"

"Yes." This time, it was Dokja-ssi that had spoken.

"Don't make me laugh."

"...?"

"A person with common sense wouldn't do such a thing for that reason." Kim Namwoon's smile widened. "Tell me honestly. You just wanted to see this scene, didn't you?"

I frowned darkly. "Dokja-ssi, don't listen to this bastard." I tightened my hold around Kim Namwoon's wrists as a warning. "Hmmm... If you like, I can shut this guy up for good." I spun around the scissors in my hand playfully, staring into the white-haired teen's eyes.

I could feel Kim Namwoon's figure tremble.

"Release me right this instant, you bitch! Fight me fairly!" He demanded while struggling furiously.

"Haah... you contradict yourself, you know?" I smiled sweetly. "You said before that the world we knew before was over. All of the morals we lived by and abided by are now all useless. So... tell me, Kim Namwoon." I purposely empathised with his name. "What is stopping me from killing you right now?"

Both Sangha-ssi and Dokja-ssi seemed surprised by my sudden 180 degrees mood flip. Huh, was I too scary? Even Kim Namwoon looked like he was about to piss himself.

"Well..." I began, glancing at the clock, which showcased that only two minutes were remaining.

"Argh! You all are sons of bitches! So annoying, I'll kill you all!" Right after his declaration, Kim Namwoon's strength suddenly spiked, resulting in me being kicked to the side of the cabin, Nezuko-style.

"Oww..." I groaned as I massaged my sore shoulder which had made the first impact with the metal wall. I quickly recovered and stumbled to my feet, only to see Kim Namwoon and Dokja-ssi already engaged in a fight.

Thankfully, Dokja-ssi had the box cutter I gave him, so he should be alright for the time being. Rather, the more important thing was to kill that goldfish before it was discovered.

I quickly made my way to the spot I had been sitting before, avoiding the crowd of people still looking for the grasshoppers.

Unzipping my bag, I held the plastic bag containing the goldfish. Sorry, little one. You gotta go. I mentally apologised before flinging the bag onto the floor and using my feet to quickly smoosh it. At least, it was a quick and painless death.