Chapter-21

Note-Please read in dark mode/ background.

Please vote 💜
Ignore the mistakes 😘
__________________________

"Maybe everything's gotta break lose and fall apart before we can put it back together again right."

Margaret McMullan

__________________________

Things in the Jeon household just kept getting worse and worse.

There was no sign of brothers reconciling with each other if possible they even stopped looking at one another.

Namjoon was the most frustrated.

The stress and the fights with his family was getting up to him.

His argument with Yoongi.

Fight with Jungkook and their mother.

He felt like he was going crazy.

He just wanted some peace but his thoughts never left him alone.

Though all this didn't stop him from noticing how upset Jimin and Taehyung were.

So, he tried to be civil even if he felt like screaming his head off all the damn time.

Yoongi and Jungkook has choosen the other option and kept silence.

Though the sky outside was no longer covered with dark clouds, the Jeon mansion had their shadow looming over it.

It wasn't looking very good for the their family.

★★★★★★

Jungkook walked towards his cabin with his eyes focused at the front.

His dark orbs didn't even waver for a second as the employees bowed to him.

And although he looked confident while nodding back at them in a gesture.

He clearly wasn't.

The look their employees were giving him was the same since the day Namjoon barged in his office unannounced to yell at him.

He had learnt to ignore it.

But that doesn't mean it still didn't hurt.

Because it clearly did.

It almost felt insulting.

Jungkook felt like his work ethics and efforts he had put in were challenged and that to by his own brother in front of his department and team.

All of this made him feel like a incompetent leader which he really didn't appreciate.

So, he was not going to let it go just because Namjoon was going through a difficult time and needed an outlet to let go of all the frustration.

Jungkook is a human and his feelings were hurt. He was not going to undermine them just because of his brother, who refused to show any acknowledgement or guilt.

This time he won't yield down first.

He won't.

★★★★★★

"What is going on between you and Namjoon ?"Asked Yoongi as he sat down on the chair in front of him.

They were in the younger's cabin.