Chapter-27

Note-Please read in dark mode/ background.

Please vote 💜
Ignore the mistakes 😘
__________________________

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously. But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured."

-Kurt Vonnegut

____________________________

Namjoon just kept his eyes closed and pretended to be asleep as he heard the other person sigh in the room.

He obviously knew who it was only from the sounds of his steps but he didn't had it in him to get up and talk to him.

In a few minutes the steps also started to walk away and he turned to other side as Yoongi left the room.

Even after that he refused to open his eyes for a moment.

He was hurting.

And he knew that because of his stupid decisions the others were hurting as well.

So the guilt and the pain he was feeling at the moment was really immense.

Namjoon was coward as well.

He didn't had it in him to face the others after the pain he inflicted on them.

It was like he was going around in a circle.

He took a deep breathe and finally opened his eyes.

The elder sat up and leaned against the back rest, adjusting the blanket around him.

And just before he could dwell into his failures yet again.

The door of his room opened and Jimin walked in with a small smile on his face.

"You are up ?"He said and walked to sit beside him on the chair near the bed.

Namjoon's lips curled up a bit and he nodded.

"Yeah."

"Just now."

"Have you eaten anything ?" The younger asked.

And the elder nodded.

"Yeah."

"There was a bowl of soup on the bedside table when I woke up."

" Hoseok must have left it."

Jimin nodded and pulled out his medicine.

"You need to take them."

Namjoon took it in his hand without any complain and also grabbed the glass of water that was passed to him.

"Take care, hyung."Said Jimin.

But the elder just turned to him with a his lips curled down and eyes filled with unshed tears.

"I am sorry."

"Hyung is sorry."

"I just ruin things."

But the younger shook his head.

"It's not the right time to talk about this."

"Get better first."

"And I am not the one in need of a apology from you."

But Namjoon just shook his head.

"No."

"I am sorry."

"Please forgive me."

★★★★★★

Jin took off his glasses and threw them on the table in frustration.