chapter-3-

As I leave Cook enters.
I take the underwear and socks.
I put it all on, and head to my walk-in closet.
I take a simple wide low-waisted jeans, and a tight and short shirt.
I go to my makeup area, and as usual
eyeliner, mascara, bronzer, blush, concealer, and all that stuff. Deodorant, perfume, and so on.
I'm ready, while I was putting on my makeup Cook had already done everything, and has been ready for a while.

I just pick up the phone, and put it in my pocket.
Cook<<we need to get the money, and the guns>>
Alisia<<right!>>
I follow Cook into the kitchen, he takes the gun and puts it in his trousers, while I put it in my pocket.
We take the bag with the money, and we go outside.
It's 8:10.

I cross the street in front of my house to get Cook's motorbike.
He gets on and makes room for me, and of course I get on too.

We leave Cook's garden, and immediately some big black armored cars are behind us.

The bag is between me and Cook, with one hand I hold on to him, and with the other I keep the gun in my pocket.

In less than no time we arrive at the place.
It is one of those structures where containers were placed.

"I must have courage"
I repeat to myself as I get off Cook's bike.

All my father's men go down with us, all armed, many of them I don't even know who they are.

8:32
We enter this kind of warehouse.

I'm dying of anxiety.

But what?! There is nobody!!!!
dude<<Alisia go on!>>
Said one of my father's men.
So I did, and I got behind the warehouse, there's nothing behind it, except lots of land.

I looked around, we are surrounded by the latin kings, and in the center of this circle there are two guys.

I just swallowed hard, what a jerk!!

I walk in front of them with Cook at my side.

A boy with black pigtails takes the floor<<You should be Alisia and James right?>>
Alisia<<yes it's us>>
Black pigtails<<very well, I'm Tom, and he>> he said pointing to the boy next to him<<It's my brother Bill>>

Cook<<So?! where's the drugs?!>>Cook always gets grumpy when we do these things, one day they'll kill us I'm sure!

Tom<<are you in a hurry james?!>>
Cook<<you know Tom, I don't want to ruin my evening to be here with you>>
Bill<<Very well, then the drugs are here>>he said throwing a black bag at our feet.

My father's men pointed their guns at that gesture. And consequently also the Latin kings.
Alisia<<It's ok!, lower your guns!>> I order.
They nod and do what I say.
Bill<<Opa, open the bag>> orders the boy to one of his men.

The boy does so, slowly lowers himself and picks up the bag, opens it, and holds it for us.
He looks up and looks into my eyes with a wink.

Soon after I hear a shot, and see the boy fall in front of me. My ready men aim for tom.
Tom<<I told you not to be an asshole>> he said picking up the bag, handing it to me.
I turn to them, raising my hand in a sign to stop.

I hand the bag with the money to Cook.

Bill hands me a knife, and I take one of the bags of drugs, make a small cut, put my finger in it and lick it.
Alicia<<Okay! here's the money, it's 480 thousand>> I say handing him the bag.
Tom sets the drug bag on top of a barrel.
Tom<<count them!>> orders his men.

About fifteen of them started counting all the money.
dude<<Yes! there are 480 thousand >>
Tom<<perfect, give the bag to the young lady>>
I glared at him.
One of their men took the bag from the barrel and handed it to me, zipping it shut.

Cook<<one last thing>>
Bill<<tell us james>>
Cook<<weigh the drugs>>
Bill<<Sure>>said passing a scale.

They weighed each bag.
And yes, it's 12 kilos.

It's all too weird.

A handful of my men went off to get the car.
I turned my back to the two to approach the car.
And within 2 seconds nothing was understood. I just hear lots of shots.

Instinctively I throw the bag into the car and pull Cook with me behind the wall.

I pull out my gun, and peek my head slightly. I hit a couple of men of those two bastards.

They're shooting too much and closing in.

I push Cook in front of the car to let him in, he succeeds, but when I'm about to enter someone pulls me making me fall. Meanwhile, a mess is going on around me.

A guy with a knife wants to stab me! But are we out of our minds here or what!

I'm lying on the ground and this asshole is about to stab me. But I quickly turn around, and it hits the concrete.

I get up and take the gun.
I DON'T BELIEVE IT?!!!! FUCK!

IT'S DOWNLOAD!
Not even time to think that guy is already there about to stab me.

I close my eyes.
But nothing, ansi heard a shot, and instinctively I open my eyes.

WHO SHOT IT?
who saved my life?

I turned around and saw Tom still pointing his gun.
He turned quickly and started running.

I started chasing him, I want to thank him.

But I didn't succeed.

Bill<<TOM COME UP HURRY!!!>>

He got on the motorcycle and escaped with his brother.
I stood there motionless and watched the bike get smaller and smaller as it moved away. To then become a dot.

~pov's tom~
I don't know what the fuck I just did, for that matter I don't even understand what the fuck happened.
Everything was going great, I'm sure my father ordered this.

Why did I save that girl?! she's my rival, i'm such a jerk i should have shot her.

continues...