Words are Bitter Than Actions

Tomorrow school wasn't something I expected. My science project went wrong when Gerald oddly didn't follow the instruction. I got wrong answer for my English pop quiz and a scold from Mr. Valentine. Mr. Varon couldn't had enough teasing how my ancestors was such a douchebag while he was teaching us about the White House. Another subject teacher, I'd like to add, Ms. Barney the mathematic teachers, I got free detention just from doing wrong equation. It was my bad luck day that day. Looking back, I realised how miserable life is when you hurted someone.

The school bell rang, it was time to go home. A rude person bumped harshly onto me.

"Weak ass!" He called to me.

"Hey! Take back your word. Skinny boy." A familiar womenly voice angered him. He looked up to that person and was in tremble. It was my babysitter, now I recalled how I didn't know her name.

She didn't wear anything fabulous this time. She wear casual outfit. Light pink shirt and blue skinny jeans. Her makeup is natural. She just normal.

"You're okay? Er Lunar, right?" I smiled warmly at her this time.

"Yes." we walked to our dad black Sudan car.

"Um.. babysitter?"

"Called me, Heather. Its my name." She hold my hand and opened the car.

I get in quietly and heard whispers from my peers.

"Hey, isn't that the girl from yesterday?"

"Yow, bro she still look smoking hot even in that jeans."

"That little girl, do you know her?"

"Nah, bro. Looks like her kids isn't it?"

I almost giggled hearing that conversation.

Heather looked at me with crooked eyebrows.

"What are you laughing about?"

"N-nothing."

It was a silent ride till we reached home. I felt awkward not knowing what to say to her. She never looked at me or even mad at me.

We went into my house and there when I knew. Our house has completely arranged. Heather told me to get in.

"You don't want to catch cold, aren't ya?" Heather went into the kitchen and prepared me some food.

"Wha.. What are you doing?"

"Oh, this? I searched at the Internet for recipes I learned yesterday. They told me it was a quickest one to cook and it. is. Delicious!"

"N-no I mean did you arranged this just this morning?" I pointed my finger around.

"Oh yes. I got some free time. I don't want you to get upset with the mess so I cleaned up and by the way.. the monkey here is wilding. I didn't realised there were a big mess yesterday caused by them." I chuckled. She winked at me and went grabbed ingredients from the cabinet.

"So.. it wasn't you..?"

"Oh, you think it was me? I should believe that when I was 9 years old." She laughed.

"Its okay, I get it we still stranger aren't we? We can took some time to know each other." She stopped and looked at me with a smile.

"Anyway, go get shower little raven." I smiled knowingly I love that nickname.

I went to my room and to my own surprise she even painted my room to pink. I screamed happily. I went down the stairs.

"Thank you.. Thank you, thank you, thank you. A million thanks from me." I spit out the words. I immediately hugged her.

"Your welcome." She laughed.

After some time, I went taking shower. Heather cooked me some grilled cheese and a grilled steak. Little did I know, she bought all of them by herself.

"Your recipe really work on this meal, Heather. Its delicious."

"Well, glad you like it." She went sit at the living room, watching a sit-com.

I eat all of the meal, finished quickly and went sit besides her. The characters in the show were making jokes about each other.

"Do you.. want me to change the channel?" She asked me.

"No.. its fine." I told her.

"Okay." I tried to scoot in. Mustered up the courage to told her.

"Heather, I- I want to apologise about yesterday. I didn't mean it. I was rude to you."

"Its okay, apologise accepted."

"But you did feel bad right?"

"Nah, its no big deal. I could have known myself better. Being a babysitter isn't supposed to style or whatsoever. I only knew it was to take care of you. So, I am doing my job and I swear if anyone touched you I will gave them a hand from me. I did judo when I was a child." She do her self-defense movement and mimicking the judo master. I laughed.

"Seriously, loony.. oops." She looked at me as it was a mistake.

"Heather, I like it when you called me that so its fine. You did gave me comfort. And loony was a nickname of my favourite character."

"You mean.. you love Luna Lovegood?"

"Of course, she is the reason I repeated that one movie."

"Gosh, girl. We're the same. I love her too."

"Wait, what?"

"Serious, we should binge watching that one!"

I screamed happily.

"Gosh, lets go!"

Till the night arrived, my dad opened the door and saw both of us make up to each other He was glad to see me and Heather having a friendly conversation.