19) The plan

A/N

Hi GummeeNoh6 🤗
The next chapter...
As Promised 😉

And all my lovelies... to show my thanks for your appreciation and love for this story, I'm going to upload three chapters per week (on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays) plus surprise chapters whenever I feel like it 😉

Enjoy 😘

.

.

***

"Ning jiujiu reached me through my private communication array this morning. He said that he put a-die to sleep for one more time. But he isn't sure how long that would last." Shizui announced as they gathered in his room to make yet another 'kidnapping' plan. Though it would be great if it was that easy.

During the past week they stayed in Qing Jing Peak, they realized how tough their security system is; especially around their mother's own residence where she was kept in. Even after multiple tries, they not only failed to at least build up a way to have a little contact with their mother, but also didn't manage to get a single piece of information about her current situation.

And they were running out of time.

In less than seven days, their mother would be married off to some random stranger while their father would wake up to wreak havoc in three realms after losing his soulmate for yet another time and if it were to happen, they knew for a fact that their father would not be able to hold on. Not to mention their grandparents and the huge lot of great aunts and uncles back at home... They will surely blast these people to dust if they heard a tiniest bit of happening around here.

Thus, they needed a feasible plan... and get that into action as soon as possible unless they want the world to be gone.

"We should have informed wài pó and wàigōng." Ruohua sighed, earning a startled cry from everyone. She didn't understand why, "What?"

"You mean Xuè Yǔ Tàn Huā and Tiāndì? Do you not want to see this world anymore?" Wei Yang knew better than anyone about what the result would be if that couple were to be informed about this mess. He shivered, remembering the time he himself faced their wraith before his reincarnation. That's more than scary.

Ruohua, "...Oh."

Wei Yang scoffed, "Yeah, oh."

"But there should be something we could do..." Ruohua whinnied desperately.

"Unless there is a way to deceive everyone in broad daylight, there is no easy way to get this done." Feng Ling pointed out the hard reality.

Yes, there was no other way. But the problem is...

"Almost all of them are immortals." Wei Yang pointed out coldly.

"..."

"But we are from heaven. Surely our powers are greater than them..." Shizui muttered hopefully.

"Can you outmatch that demon lord? He is a master in manipulation and can weave dreams upon dreams to mess up with reality." Sharing what he knew, Wei Yang shattered the hope again, leaving the rest to frown and complain. After that, no one talked for a long while until Hua Lijun jumped into his feet and started screaming like a mad man.

"That's it! We can manipulate reality!! We can use HuaHua's illusion dust on everyone."

"And how are you supposed to use it on 'everyone'? We are talking about a wedding here. Even a normal mortal wedding consists of at least fifty to hundred people. Not to mention this is a wedding between two heirs!" Feng Ling reminded his overjoyed soon-to-be brother-in-law. But that didn't hinder his joy.

"We can add it to the barrier around the peak so it would sprinkle over everyone who comes and goes through. Simple as that." He revealed with a wide grin. And apparently it convinced everyone as they started thinking.

"Will it last long enough for us to take niang out?" Shizui asked, already considering putting that idea to work.

"It should." Lijun muttered thoughtfully.

Shizui, "A-Hua?"

Ruohua contemplated the possibility before answering, "Usually, it should. But we are dealing with immortals and demons here. So naturally it would be a little bit harder. Without giving it a try, I can't assure succession."

"Do a trial run then." The suggestion came in Wei Yang's nonchalant tone.

Ruohua, "On whom?"

Wei Yang, "On every possible one. But remember to include everyone in the Luo family and that Yue family. Don't forget the elders either."

Lijun frowned, "That's a lot."

"And you suggested doing it to everyone who comes to the wedding!" Wei Yang pointed out rudely and Lijun stopped complaining.

"So... How do we start?" Feng Ling took the chance to call back everyone's attention back to the main discussion.

"I need every little detail about the wedding including the time, number of people who will be there, the order of events, venue, the food arrangements and everything. I also need a duplicate of mother's wedding dress and jewelries created using the same materials of the original at least a day before the ceremony and I need a way to sneakily deliver the antidote for the illusion dust to mother too." Ruohua listed down in one go. Lijun's mouth dropped open when he heard that as the other stared at her in disbelief.

Ruohua shrugged, "What? Creating a perfect illusion isn't that easy. If it was, everyone would have mastered that already."

No one could deny that it wasn't true.

If learning illusion magic was as easy as it is to say, Ruohua would not be the only known one to master the ability after her own mother, who apparently did that in extreme secrecy. The only ones who knew that piece of information about Hua Ying were Ruohua's grandparents, who later decided to enlighten her when she too got a grasp of the ability. Even so, she only managed to master it with the help of her elemental magic unlike her mother because her (Ruohua's) element: snow, naturally possessed the ability to create illusions.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Stop gloating and start working. I want my a-jie out of this hellhole before she loses her will to live." Wei Yang demanded rudely, before getting up and walking off to who-knows-where.

"His behavior is still so disorienting." Watching the way he left, Feng Ling commented off handedly, still unable to process Xue- Wei Yang's total flipped off behavior. He didn't know what exactly to feel about the man whom he used to recognize as one of the reasons his most beloved uncle died all of a sudden.

"Mn. A-niang must have a reason." Shizui pointed out thoughtfully to which Feng Ling agreed without a delay.

"When we see a-niang again, I'm definitely going to ask why you guys are so skeptical of YangYang." The ever-so-curious Hua Lijun muttered as he too stood up to follow behind Wei Yang, dragging his sister along. But before he could succeed in dragging her out completely, Ruohua hurriedly reminded her second brother, "Inform Huan shushu of what we talked about. I'll later update him about the progress so he too can help us with some other things from their side."

***