26. Jeremy [Epilogue-2]

"We're not going on our honeymoon Dad, stop freaking out." Lia hugged Uncle Christian and bite on his cheek like she always do.

Now I also get her bites on my cheeks every day but let's not talk about it in front of Uncle Christian because he already hates me for stealing his daughter. If he finds out that I even stole his bite-right, he'll truly shoot me in head.

"You better keep your phone on and never leave Sofia alone, do you understand me?" Uncle Christian instructed Lia.

Sofia, I and Dahlia are going to Japan. To meet Niko and Camilla. We haven't visited to their new house yet and now that everything is settled down here, we finally got a permission to travel abroad.

"Jerry, I'm warning you, if anything happens to Pink, you're no longer living in my house." Dad placed his hand on my shoulder but not to comfort me but to threaten me.

Uncle Alex was right beside him and trusted me with Sofia safety but here is my Dad.

Already breathing with panic since Sofia is travelling abroad without him or Uncle Alex for the first time.

Dad only trust Uncle Alex, Uncle Rhys and Uncle Christian when it comes to Sofia's safety. He never let Sofia travels alone with anyone else except the four men.

But looks like he is finally letting her travel alone with us. Thanks to Niko, he convinced Dad and Uncle Alex to let her go.

"Moonlight, don't leave Jerry's hand no matter what. Wait on the airport till Niko comes and get you all, okay?" Uncle Alex hugged Sofia when our flight announced on speakers. We were about to leave for Japan and Uncle Alex and Dad looks this close to jump on our plane to come with us.

"Dad! I'm twenty. Not ten." Sofia's tone as serious as always. Her cat eyes glimpsed at Aunt Ava when she sent Sofia a flying kiss. "I'll be alright." She again looked at Uncle Alex and stood up on her tip toe. Uncle Alex leaned closer and placed a soft peck on Sofia's cheek.

"I love you." He said when Sofia touched her forehead to his. Sofia don't say 'I love you' back but her eyes and actions speaks everything for her. "Be safe."

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Dad asked Sofia while his blood pressure going high for no reason.

"Joshy? Don't you have a patients to look over on?" Mom rubbed his back and wondered what he'd do when Sofia flies away with her husband one day?

"Oh screw them, Red. My Pink is going to another continent!" Dad and his dramatic reactions to Sofia.

While Dad and Uncle Alex was almost about to burst into tears I moved to Uncle Christian.

.

Well,

He has accepted me mentally but not physically.

Physically I mean, he don't let me go near Dahlia when he's around. And Dahlia don't let me go away when she's around.

Dating Harpers is scary.

.

"Uncle Christian..." I nodded once at him and his whisky eyes gawked at me like I have performed a crime.

"You know me, Chen. I'd chop your body into pieces, put a price tag and sell them on a dark-web. So think twice before doing anything with my Caterpillar, do you understand?" Uncle Christian has been giving me these kind of threats for months now. So yes, I'm used to it now.

"Yes. I understood." I nodded again and he simply handed me Lia's luggage. I picked it up like my eternal duty because if you're dating harpers, you're technically working under Satan and Satan's daughter. Thanks to Aunt Stella for being an Angel and keep their house from becoming a hell.