People Pleaser - George Weasley

Nova Dean and George Weasley were an exceptionally strange pair. Their parents were friends in school, and both raised families full of proud griffindors. With one exception.

All the Weasley children got along well with the Dean's two kids. Rocky was a proud child, always jumping to lead the group on adventures and laughing when anyone told the boy to be careful. Nova, on the other hand, was a small girl who lived to people please. She jumped to help her brother or friends, and did everything her mother asked and more. When at the Weasley's home, you would find her in the kitchen with Molly more often then with the kids. She adored helping with Ron and Ginny and was always cleaning whatever mess the boys made. The adults had bets on the girl being a hufflepuff and becoming the only exception in the Dean's griffindor family tree.

Her best friends happened to be the twins. It was a strange relationship. Fred always convinced her to assist in pranks, only for her to end up cleaning the mess to lessen the amount of trouble they would get in. George always protected the girl, taking the blame for getting her involved and blocking her from any prank his brother may set up.

At the age of eleven, Nova and the Weasley twins joined their older siblings in school. Nova cheered as they boys were each sorted into griffindor, and waited patiently for her turn.

When her name was called her brother wished her luck as she walked toward the front. Bill, Charlie, and Rocky all placed chocolates in the center of the three boys while Percy rolled his eyes at their bet.

The twins watched intently as the hat was placed upon the girls head. George praying his brothers were wrong, if only so he could spend more time with the girl.

But as the hat opened his mouth, all bets were lost. Nova had tears in her eyes as she stared at her brother and he turned away from her. The twins looked between each other and their older brothers, mouths wide open. No one had expected this.

Nova walked into the dining hall, her green robes swirling behind her. It was her sixth year, and she had completely reinvented herself.

"Watch it." She hissed at the young ravenclaw boy who was unfortunate enough to bump into her.

She moved swiftly toward her boyfriend, taking her seat at the griffindor table. Fred looked away from her as George reached for her hand.

She began to take a sip from the cup in front of her as her boyfriend and his brother bickered over a roll. Before she could even get the cup to her lips, a seventh year came to stand right behind her, glaring daggers into her skull.

She turned to look at the older girl with an expectant look. The girl cleared her throat and looked toward the bench, exactly where Nova sat.

"Can I help you?" She asked the girl.

"That's my seat."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see your name written here when I sat down." She let go of George's hand and stood up to look toward where she was just sat. "Oh, would you look at that! There is no name here. So if you would kindly walk away so I could eat my lunch in peace, that would be great."

"You're not meant to be here. At this table." Nova smiled at the girl, a sickly sweet grin.

"Does it look like I care?" Her tone clashing with the look on her face. "Because I don't. Do we have an issue?" Finally, the girl huffed and walked to the other end of the table, near a few third years. She turned back toward Fred and George.

"You don't have to be so hard on her." Fred told her. "Really, you've changed a lot over the past few years. This new attitude doesn't do you any justice."