7

Purpled ended up sleeping on an air mattress he had in his closet and I slept on his bed. I slept amazing. Purpled has a very good bed.

"How'd you sleep, Purp?" I asked as I entered the living room.

"It was okay. I was cold though. Sleeping near the vent wasn't a good idea." Purpled said.

I smiled and sat next to him on the sofa. "I forgot to text Ranboo last night. He probably thinks I got kidnapped."

"Have you checked to see if he messaged you?" He asked.

"No, I'll check right now though." I said as I went back to Purpled's room.

I grabbed my phone and called Ranboo. He immediately answered.

"Heyyyy Ranboooo." I greeted.

"Hi Tommyyyy. I thought you were going to tell me when you got back to Purpled's house." Ranboo said.

"Yeah sorry. I forgot." I apologized.

"Pfft- That's fine dude. Are you still at his house?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm still here. Um.. I was wondering if Purpled can come to the gathering. He'll be like my plus one." I told him.

"Sure! So, can I bring Tubbo? He's been asking so much." He said.

"Yeah. Just make sure he doesn't hold anything that's glass." I said.

Ranboo laughed. "Well, I gotta go. My Mom just came home with groceries and I'm going to help her put them away."

"Oh okay. See you later!"

"Bye handsome." Ranboo said as he left the call.

I smiled and started blushing. He called me handsome!

I then got a text message from him.

Ranboo: I forgot to ask but- do you and Purpled wanna come over early? Like right now maybe?
Sent at 12:43 PM

You: Sure! I'll ask Purp if he's down. Do you want us to bring anything?
Sent at 12:44 PM

Ranboo: No, I already have a lot of snacks and drinks :)
Sent at 12:44 PM

You: Alright then. See you later 👋
Sent at 12:44 PM

Ranboo: ttyl <3
Sent at 12:44 PM

I giggled and put my phone on the bed. I then walked to the living room and sat next to Purpled.

"What did he say?" Purpled asked.

"He said that he thought I was going to text him and I said sorry. He also asked if we wanted to come over to his house right now. I said sure, do you wanna go?" I said.

"Yeah sure. Are we going to go walking?" He said.

I nodded and stood up to get my shoes.

"Wait Tommy!" Purpled yelled.

I stopped and looked back at him. "Hm?"

"Are you seriously going to go out like that?" Purpled said as he looked me up and down.

I then remembered I was wearing only a shirt and boxers. I groaned and shook my head. Purpled laughed and walked to his room.

I followed him and sat on his bed. He was in his closet trying to find clothes I could wear.

He then tossed me a pair of pants and a shirt. "Those should fit you."

"Thanks Purp." I said as he walked out of the room.

I changed my clothes quickly and put my other clothes in a bag. The jeans surprisingly fit perfectly. Not too tight and not too baggy. The shirt was a little bit too big but other than that the clothes were good.

I put my shoes on and went into the living room. Purpled had already changed in the morning so he was already ready.

"I just remembered we're supposed to go on a double date with Tubbo and Ranboo tomorrow." Purpled said.

"Oh yeah! I'm excited for that. Even if I have to see Ranboo and Tubbo be couply. I think it'll be fun." I said.

"But we can't do it anymore because you 'broke up' with me yesterday."

Oh yeah.

"How about we 'get back together' so we can go on that date?" I asked.

"Sure." Purpled shrugged.

We then left the house and started walking to Ranboo's house.

"I'll text Ranboo to tell him we're on the way." I said to Purpled.

I pulled out my phone and started texting Ranboo.

You: Me and Purp are on our way :)
Sent at 1:02 PM

I then went onto Instagram. I only followed a few people and I barely posted.

I looked at who I was following and clicked on Ranboo's profile. He always posted stuff. I noticed he had posted a new story so I clicked on it.

It was a photo of him holding a cupcake. I'm guessing he made it since his clothes looked like they were covered in flour.

He also added some text which said, "making cupcakes for my bf". Underneath that text, he tagged Tubbo.

My smile faded and I went back to his regular profile. I scrolled all the way to the bottom of his posts and clicked on the first one.

It was a photo of me and him on the train. I had my head resting on his shoulder and it looked like I had his hoodie on.

I then scrolled up. This time, it was a video. I clicked on it and it was only me being shown in the video. I was writing something down on a sticky note and when I noticed the camera, I smiled and told him to stop recording.

I remember that day. It was 5 years ago. He and I went to a cafe and I thought the girl serving us was cute. I think I tried to give her my number but I got too nervous to give it to her. I'm pretty sure the girl was much older than me though.

As I looked through the rest of the photos and videos, I noticed that most of them were me and him together. I guess we do hang out with each other a lot…

As I was looking at a photo of him with his family I noticed a couple of comments. I got curious and tried clicking on it but then accidently pressed the like button.

I gasped. "Oh my God."

"What's wrong?" Purpled asked.

"I was looking at Ranboo's old Instagram posts and I accidently liked one from 4 years ago." I said.

"Dude- Really?"

I showed him my phone and he took it. He laughed and gave the phone back.

"Don't laugh! It's not funny!" I yelled.

"Pfft- Sorry-"

"Purpled! What should I do?! I can't go to his house now!" I groaned

Purpled then put his hands on my shoulders. "It's okay. Calm down. If he questions you just say someone took your phone and liked a lot of people's old posts."

"Okay, okay. Smart. I'll do that. Only if he mentions it though. Don't bring up anything about Instagram when we're there. Okay?" I said.

"I got you. I won't mention anything about Instagram. Now let's go. His house is around the corner." Purpled said as he continued walking.

I nodded and continued walking with him.

1171 words

hi hi

new book cover :]

i love it sm.

thanks for reading :DD