Chapter 84: From Sweet To Fierce.

You awoke the next morning feeling revitalized

You awoke the next morning feeling revitalized. Your heart swelled with joy as you imagined your upcoming fashion shoot. You can't believe you're still so blessed to acquire some catalog fashion spreads.

Mr. Park was sent by deputies to escort you to the studio where the fashion shoot will take place. You just grab a banana milk and energy bar and rash to your awaiting vehicle. You were instructed not to put on any makeup or style your hair. So you just brushed your hair neatly, grabbed your sunglasses and handbag with all your essentials, and off you went.

The studio was located in downtown Seoul, near the Gangnam neighborhood. You felt some nervous fluttering inside your tummy as you were driven to the location.

Taelove texted you early in the morning to wish you a successful shoot. When you called Liu-Mei, she was ecstatic. She met a new stylist who was smitten with Jimin and couldn't focus. You were in stitches, and you knew Jimins' cuteness and flirting demeanor had something to do with the stylist's heart palpitations.

She enjoyed the flight and detailed the five-star hotel where the entire staff had reservations. Unfortunately, Samiya was secretly placed on the private charter Boeing with her soulmate. You were overjoyed that your bestie's wishes were coming true.

You told your dear Ama about your enjoyable meeting with the Kims. Your mother was obsessed with every detail, including your and Taeloves' elaborate make-up. You vowed to keep her updated on your and Taelove's time together, as well as Liu-Meis' thrilling adventure as a Big Hit stylist.

Your eyes widen as you gaze up at the massive building where your shot will take place. You smiled brightly at Mr. Park as he held the passenger seat door open for you. You give him a friendly nod and wave. It was still early in the morning.

Ms. Bai, your agent, advised you to dress casually and without make-up because you'll be in your wardrobe for the majority of the day. So you put on an ordinary t-shirt, a gray-pink designer sweatshirt, and dark slim jeans that highlight your well-toned legs. You are aware that the shoots may take some time, so you pack some of your favorite candy treats just to snack on.

 You are aware that the shoots may take some time, so you pack some of your favorite candy treats just to snack on