Ch.1

Setting: the creator of the ink scroll is a few miles away rescuing DBK and PIF. Mei, Sandy, Pigsy, and Tang are standing behind Mk.

"Kid, you can't save him, it's too dangerous!" Pigsy said. Tang and Sandy nod in agreement.
"Mei? Don't you agree?" Said tang.
"I don't know guys. Redson is bad, but he's not really a villain. If you think about it he's only done what his parents make him do. Our jobs are to save people. Redson is important, we should try to save him." Mei said smiling at Mk. "Guys I have to, he's our friend whether you like it or not." Mk said

He walks up to the ink monsters, huge gusts of wind slightly push him back. But he has his monkey form now, he's even stronger than before. He fights off the ink monsters, excluding Redsons. He gestures to Tang, the reincarnation of the munk, to start the spell process. Tang chants the spell three times while Mk fights off the ink monsters. After the third chant Redsons Ink monster starts to rise, separating itself from the rest. Suddenly the ink starts spilling off his limbs, revealing the real Redson underneath. It fell off his arms, then head, then torso, then legs. Once redson was fully released from the ink, he fell to the ground in a coma. Mk caught him and held him for a moment while sitting on the ground, suddenly Mk passes out with Redson on him. He was extremely exhausted.

Sorry for bad grammar :( I just got an idea for a story and Id thought it'd be cool. Sorry for the short chapter the next one will come out today as well though. 252 words.