🧸Ch.11🧸

"Austin!" I shout

"....... what the hell is going on?" He ask and I look at him then back at Austin.

"Listen you can't say anything to anyone" nick says

"You guys are dating?" He ask and nick shakes his head.

"We just been spending time together" I say

"So that's how you know where she lives and that's why you act like you been here a lot because you definitely have , and you know where the cups are cause you be here" he says

"Yes man , but don't say anything , we don't want people to know"' nick says

"Well He doesn't want people to know" I point at Nick and he looks at me and then at Austin.

"Can I trust you?" He ask Austin

"The fuck , Imma very trustworthy person"

"Good" nick says

"Now can you leave so we can continue, tell the others I'm having trouble picking out a snack"

Austin laughs before walking back out and nick comes back up to me but I put my hand in front of him on his chest.

"What? You was just saying you wanna make out and shit"

"Nick , why don't you want people to know?"

He backs up and sighs "I just think keeping it to ourselves will be better"

"Well they are our best friends , it's not like they would sabotage us in anyway"

"I know eve but I just feel better knowing that's it's between us and I guess Austin now"

"Are You embarrassed to have people know you're with me?"

"No not at all, Genevieve I just think it's safer" he gives me a smile and gives me a couple pecks on my lips "okay?"

I tilt my head "yeah ......"

(3 days later) (Nick) (1 month of talking)
I'm at Eves house right now. Her and I are currently sitting at the kitchen island eating the food she made for us.

"Is it good" she turns to me

"Yes it's good" I nod

"Better be cause someone didn't wanna help me" she catches an attitude.

"I can't cook" I tell her

"It's not just that ... but it's- never mind nick"
She goes back to her plate

"What is it then?"

"Nothing Nick , are you done eating my food?"

"Really that's how you're gonna be"

"I have to do our dishes obviously"

She takes our plates and puts them in the sink.

"Alright come on what's the problem?"

"There is no problem" she says as she washes the dishes

"You're not gonna talk to me about what's on your mind?"

She better quit playing or I'll go read that diary and find out what's on her mind myself.

"nothing important. Continue doing you , go turn the tv on or something"

"I'm gonna use the bathroom"

But i both know that's a lie. I go upstairs into her bedroom. This is starting to feel really wrong but I've already done it twice so I mean one more wouldn't hurt.