🧸Ch.18🧸

(Nick)

"Nick! Why even give her your time if you were gonna waste hers?" Trinity is rightfully pissed right now at me

"I didn't think I would have an issue with things" I tell her

"so you never thought you guys would kiss or do certain things? Couples do things like that!"

"I get that I do but it just felt wrong trinity , I already said that"

"Get over it! You like her right? she obviously liked you"

"Of course I do , I love her"

"Well then that should be enough for you to move past the fact that you've never seen her as anything more than a friend" "the love you have for her should be enough for you to realize you want something with her fr"

"I do love her but you also know I'm not great at relationships"

"Oh so you're not good at kissing and showing love towards a girl?"

"I don't wanna hurt her trinity"

"Already have nick! She hasn't answer anyone in days , I went by and she doesn't wanna be bothered , she's hurting , so you failed!"

"I didn't mean to" I run my hands through my hair as she takes a seat next to me

"I know but you did , even if you felt like you were helping her , you weren't Nick"
"If she's hurting this much she obviously really wanted you , cared about you"

"She's not happy with me"

"How would you know?"

"Ummm I kinda read her diary a couple of times and read everything she was feeling"

Her eyes widened "Nick! That's lowwwww"

"I know I know but she didn't talk to me and she wasn't happy I read it I did"

"Why didn't you just talk to her?"

"I couldn't"

"You have to , if not for you then for her , she's deserves an explanation at least"
"You know I'm right , I'm not saying give it another chance but just talk to her please"

I take a deep breath and sit back into the chair.

"She doesn't wanna see me , I wouldn't wanna see me" I shake my head and look at her

"How about I ask her if she wants to see you?"
"I'll tell her I know everything and that you would like to talk to her"

"I don't know Trinity"

"I won't tell her why you did what you did I'll
Let you talk to her about that"
"I'll let you know if she wants to see you"

"What If She Doesn't wanna see me"

"Well then that's it then but if she does then talk to her okay?"

".......okay I will"

"Good , I'll go talk to her tomorrow and I'll let you know what she says"

(Genevieve) (next day)
I Jump a bit as my phone that's ringing startles me from my attention set on the tv in front of me. It's trinity of course...... but I'll answer.

"Hello" I pick up the phone

"Genevieve we have to talk , can I come over?"

"Trinity can't we just text or something?"

"No Gen we can not , I'm coming over and your gonna let me in"

"Trinity I'm serious"

"And so am I , this is important Girl"

"Is it bad?"

"Not entirely no"
"But I'll be over in 15 minutes okay?"

"okay okay see you soon"

"See you soon"

Those 15 minutes went by fast as I hear a knock at my door. I make my way over and open it.
As soon as the door opens she automatically latches onto me with a hug. Of course I hug her back.

"I missed you!" She rolls her eyes and smiles

"Yeah I missed you too" I give her a weak smile "here come in" I let her in.

"Alright lets get straight to it because it's a lot sorta , let's sit" she's scaring me.

"You sure it's not entirely bad , you seem pretty serious" I follow her as we sit on my couch

"It's not but it's serious; trust me Gen you're gonna wanna hear this"

"I'm scared" I admit and she laughs bit

"So imma just say this , I know about you and nick" WHAT?

"huh?" Imma play dumb

"Don't play dumb"

damn.....

"How did you find out?"

"Nicks pretty sad over st the PrettyMuch house and so are you , you both had hickeys , he was comfy in your house knew where your cups were" "Just for some reason it took me forever to connect the dots"

"The boys too?"

"The boys too , even though Austin already knew!" She crosses her arms

"He seen us making out"

"Why didn't you talk to me?"

"We just wanted to keep to ourselves, he's also known for not being the best partner"

"Yeah I know but you can tell me anything, I'm your sister duh"

"I'm sorry "

"It's okay" she smiles

"There's no point though , he cut me off a week ago" the sadness kinda sets back in as I rethink about the situation.

"Yeah that's really what I wanted to talk about"
"I talked to him about everything , he feels like a jerk and as he should be"

"Yeah"

"He loved you no he loves you Gen , yes he was a dumbass but he did what he did from his heart as weird as that sounds"

"He left me cause he loves me? Be so fuckin for real Trin"

"No no I swear , it will make sense if you talk to him about it"

"He doesn't wanna talk to me , he left me!"
"Didn't even give me a reason , you know why he did?"

"I do but I want to let him explain that to you but just tell me you will talk to him"

"There's no point"

"There it Gen , he wants to talk , he feels bad , he wants to explain things to you I promise"

"He told you this?"

"Yes he did , he just wants to make sure you'll talk to him so I told him I'll let him know"

"...... I'll talk to him , tell him to text me so we can make plans to talk"