8/2/2023

(This is going to suck ass btw)

...

Okay, so, I basically woke up at 5:34 am, and then I started to do some random shit on my computer.  I kept doing my bi stuff until it was 8:12 am, and then I went downstairs.  I then proceeded to watch a lot of Emkay (Robin and Lexi slay btw).  I started to eat some random chips, and I kept watching Emkay.

A little while later my brother came downstairs and decided to watch TV with me.  We kept watching TikTok comps and Emkay until my dad came downstairs.  He told us to get ready so we could drive us to the movies to meet up w/ my friend.

After we get dressed, we jump into the car and my dad starts driving to the AMC movie theater in Lakewood or smth.  I put in my headphones and start listening to my music like a loser.

After a few minutes of driving, we make it to the AMC movie theater, my dad drops us off, and we meet up w/ my friend (we'll just call him DS).  We head inside of the theater and watch the movie.  (We watched the TMNT movie)

Like, tbh, the movie was rlly good.  The character designs were weird asf tho, like, the human faces just look like they got hit in the face with a jackhammer- Donnie's voice was weird and sounded like a 9-year-old's, but he slayed it anyway.

...

After we watch the movie, we get into DS's mom's car, and we go to Golden Corral so eat lunch.  I don't really eat much (that explains why I'm extremely underweight), and I only eat two plates. After I eat my two plates worth of food, I go to the dessert section, and I get an ice-cream cone full of vanilla/chocolate.

After we're done eating, we walk across the mall to a bowling alley/arcade.  Since we all suck at bowling, DS's mom gets us two arcade cards with 653 tickets on both of them.  DS and his mom go somewhere random in the arcade, while my brother and I go mess around with the claw machines.

When it comes to claw machines, my brother and I have a system where my brother controls the claw, and I give him the directions, with this system, we got two plushies on the first try.  The plushies are soft and medium sized, are a calico cat and a blue seal, and we love them very much :).  For the next few arcade games, I just watched instead of played.  DS and my brother played a Transformers arcade game tho.

...

When we spent all of our tickets, we left the mall and went to a bobo place somewhere in the Korea town part of Lakewood (it was next to the H mart).  It was called "Sol Boba", and omg, it was so good.  I got a honeydew milk tea with tapioca pearls.  It was VERY good :).

...

After getting out drinks, we hopped back into DS's mom's car, and we drove to their house to pick a few things up.   We get to their house and DS's mom gets something out of the fridge while my brother, DS, and I are just messing around with random shit.   DS's mom gives me some white Adidas shoes because it was too small for DS, so now I have some new shoes.

...

DS's mom drives us home, and I spend the rest of my day using Tumblr and Wattpad.

                                                                           {The End}