Chapter 1

everyone who was doing things that they normally do suddenly was teleported into a new black room that they didnt even know that was existed in the beginning until now. "what the fuck?! where are we?!" Shouted by a cultivator named Qi Yo, who faked to be wei wuxian for attention. 

Suddenly, a woman appeared with her pale skin, pinkish blush lips with her long blonde hair. 

"w-who are you?!" Many people stuttered, scared of her

"w-who are you?!" Many people stuttered, scared of her. While others were drooling over her body, "my name is ****" The goddess said as people were confused that they didnt hear it until she sighed and said, "My name is lumine, in fact  im not a goddess." Many people were shocked 

Jin Ling, "you say you're not a goddess but how come you can teleport all of us!?" many people agreed with Jin Ling who shouted. 

"that is non of your business Jin Ling, you will see someone's life who you guys hated all. Tho it might be different..." Lumine said as she pouted and used her powers to create a light that turned into a screen. 'hated? no- it cant be-' Jiang Cheng thought as Lumine read his thoughts and said, "You will be reacting to WEI WUXIAN or YILING PATRIACH" 

everyone gasped, Lan Wangji couldnt careless about everyone and lumine but when he heard Wei Ying his eyes were widen as a plate also his emotionless face turned into sadness with a mix of happiness. 

"why should we react to that monster?!"

"yeah i agree!!"

"he's a murderer we wont react to him!" 

many insult words were brought up while Lan Wangji gripped bichen tightly, Lan Xichen looked at Lan Wangji and sighed. 'wangji...' he thought and closed his eyes and opened it again after a minute. 

"HE MADE ME AN ORPHAN! WHY WOULD I REACT TO HIM!?" Jin Ling snapped, as long with Lumine who glared at all of the people, her eyes started to glow as someone hold her hand, it was a kid.. "jie..?" The kid said while Jiang Cheng gripped his clothes, he remembered his sister. if it wasnt for Wei Wuxian his sister would still be alive, 'you knew how yanli died, Jiang Wanyin. she pushed wei ying because she couldnt let her didi died like that, yet you.. killed him.' Lumine communicated with Jiang Cheng's thoughts.

Lumine, "now everyone! pls shut the fuck up if i hear a complain i wont hesitate to cut your fucking tongue's off just to make you all shut up." and walked into a corner with no people because she was disgusted with the whole cultivation world.

"wei ying." Lan Wangji called out with a hurt voice and wei ying who opened his eyes seeing his husband.

"husband?!" Lan Qiren yelled shocked, everyone was shocked it was rumored that the great hanguang-jun hated the yiling patriach to the core, was it all a lie?

Wei Ying smiled, he looks so breath-taking with his hair tied up into a braid and wore a Lan Clothes with a headband on his forehead. "lan zhan, pls.. will you live for me? i-i dont want a-yuan to be lonely pls." Wei Ying sobbed while smiling

"a-yuan? you mean- sizhui!?" Lan Jingyi yelled and looked and Lan Sizhui who was shocked aswell, but wait.. "what do you mean 'live for me'? lumine what is this?" Lan Xichen questioned lumine stayed silent until she spoke. "you'll find out yourself." 

Lan Wangji's tears were dropping, "wei ying pls. dont leave me again pls i beg you, i waited wei ying pls our destiny-" Lan Wangji was cut off by Wei Ying who spoke. "im sorry lan zhan.. im tired.." Wei Ying said who suddenly starting to close his eyes. "WEI YING?! WEI YING?!" Lan Wangji yelled i repeat, YELLED

everyone gasped when they heard hanguang-jun yelled for the first time, 'i havent heard hanguang-jun yell before..' Lan Sizhui thought. 

a healer was taken a back from the sudden yell and they said, "hanguang-jun! pls leave for a while and wait outside!" all the healers gathered to save the great hanguang-jun's wife, Madam Lan. and Lan Wangji did leave, waiting outside who has a panicking face. all of Wei Ying's family was there. Jiang Cheng, Yanli, Madam Yu, Jiang Fengmian, Lan Qiren, Jin Ling, Lan Xichen, Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi.

everyone was shocked mostly Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling, Yanli was alive, their sister and mother. also Jiang Cheng cried when they saw his full family there on the screen. 

"wangji?! whats happening!?" Madam Yu yelld, scared for her adopted son.

Jiang Cheng chocked, 'a-niang accepted him..?' He was glad but a twisted feeling on his chest, did he regretted killing Wei Wuxian?

"mother-in-law.. Wei Ying- h-he said he was tired.." Lan Wangji broke down.

-'-''-'-'-'-'-'-'-''-'-'-'-'-'--'

hello! this is my first time making a story, let me know if you like it! pls support me and vote on the story it will help me alot c:

MDZS AU explantion:

in this Au that they were reacting to is an au called no wen clan, and demonic cultivation. Jin Guangshan stayed loyal to Madam Jin and did not cheat, because Madam Jin deservers better istg. Wei Ying explained to Madam Yu what is cangse and changze to Fengmian and it turns out that they were all sworn-brothers and sworn-sisters. after that Madam Yu adopted wei wuxian and the family did not have any problems, Jin Ling sizhui and jingyi was born after a few years but wei ying was in seclusion after being framed by a Lan disciple,later in years wei ying was proven innocent. also the jiangs were not informed by the seclusion later was informed where wei ying was released and got a sickness causing her to die but it was a rare sickness, in this AU too there was someone who hated wei ying and wants him gone to marry the chief cultivator LAN WANGJI,