Lemmy got pissed

Disclaimer: This a fucking JOKE book, in no way is it canon. Characters in book will act heavily out of character for the sake of humor.

------------->

What a lovely day outside.

The sun is shining.
The birds are chirping.
And on days like this...

Kids like you should be-

ANYWAY!!!

As mentioned, it was a nice day for the koopalings, pretty much going pleasantly with the koopas doing their own shit.

Until Lemmy fucking kicked down the door.

The
Room
Was
Silent

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING CURB STOMP MARIO" Lemmy screeched like a mad man. Then he punched a hole in the wall and continued screeching so loud it could make someone deaf

Kurloz Makara would be jealous of Lemmy if he heard how loud Lemmy was being.

Like a damn fucking wave, the rest of the koopalings came running to Lemmy like the fucking paparazzi and started fucking bashing the small dude for how loud he was.

Minus Larry

Larry couldn't give two shits about Lemmy screaming.

Lemmy just stared at the other koopalings and took a deep breath.

"Say some shit to me again and I swear I will rock your shit."

"You think you're the shit, tiny ass?" Morton asked, even cracking his knuckles to be a bad bitch when he really isn't.

"What the actual fuck did I just fucking say fatass?" Lemmy looked at Morton and flipped him off.

"I said.." Morton began

"You think you're the shit, tiny ass." He repeated.

Lemmy got fed up with this bitch.

"That's it, I'm rocking your fucking shit."

Lemmy wandered off like a bitch and grabbed a fucking belt and cracked it.

"Motherfucker wants to die." Lemmy stated before going absolute ape-shit bananas on Morton.

Oh, the other koopalings just fucking watched because honestly they didn't care.

But they should because Lemmy would probably fuck their shit up too.

Minus Larry.

Lemmy won't fuck Larry up.

"OH MY GOD, LEMMY SHUT UPPP!! YOU'RE BEING LOUD AND I CAN'T HEAR MY SHOW!!"

And Wendy had to fucking speak

She was watching TV.

"This hoe fucked with the wrong bitch." Lemmy cursed under his breath and facepalmed.

"Wendy, if you do not SHUT THE FUCK UP I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL RIP UP YOUR JUSTIN BEIBER POSTERS AND FUCKING BURN THAT SHITTY ASS BOW YOU WEAR."

"Excuse me?" Wendy asked, acting like the utter and complete brat that she is.

"You need me to fucking repeat myself?" Lemmy was practically on the way of slapping her, but he didn't.

"I'm telling dad!" Wendy yelled and stomped off.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD LEMMY'S BEING MEAN!!!!!"

Lemmy turned to the rest of the koopalings that were there and glared at Roy's smug ass look.

"You're in trouble now." Roy smirked.

Lemmy wasn't gonna let this bitch fuck his shit up, no sir.

"I'm aboutta open a can a whoop-ass if you don't shut you big ass mouth up."

"Hahaha, you wouldn't dare fight me, Lemmy."

Lemmy then grabbed a can of Whoop-ass and ripped the lid off.

"I'm gonna shove those fucking sunglasses down your throat, bitch."

Lemmy then proceeded to rock Roy's shit and gave him a major concussion, maybe broke a few bones but who fucking cares?

Not to mention that Roy's sunglasses were now broken.

And he was also unconscious just like Morton.

Who cares.

"What's up your ass today?" Ludwig- (being the dumbass he is) -asked Lemmy.

"Shut up, your hair looks like an unshaved fucking ballsack." Lemmy shot back

"It does NOT!"

Lemmy facepalmed and grabbed a piece of paper and wrote.

'U r doo-doo'

Ludwig read the paper and gasped in offence.

"I ARE NOT DOO-DOO"

With how offended Ludwig was, the scream he let out fucking made the fucking place shake intensely.

Lemmy then grabbed a portrait of Ludwig Van Beethoven and bashed it over Ludwig's head.

And knocked him unconscious.

Lemmy then looked at Iggy, who was spasming on the floor like a meth-head.

"I'm not even gonna try fucking with this Tweak-Tweek ripoff."

Now it was quiet.

Minus Wendy complaining to Bowser.

"Lemmy?"

Lemmy then looked at Larry.

"What?"

"Wanna get McDonald's?"

"Fuck yeah bitch, pass the blunt, let's go."

Lemmy and Larry then went to McDonald's.

YIPPEE!