Lemmy plans a sleepover

It is a pretty nice day outside.

Bowser and the Koopalings aren't wrecking havoc upon Peach for once.

Bowser is not paying attention to anyone.

Kamek is not caring at all.

Lemmy is running around the castle on his gigantic star pattern rubber ball like an utter maniac. He's just being the wacky war machine.

Roy is being lazy as hell and Morton won't shut the fuck up. Morton keeps screaming 'ROCKSTAR' and smashing things and breaking them.

Wendy is applying her makeup and blasting Justin Beiber and Iggy is crawling in the vents rapidly with an airhorn.

Ludwig is chilling in his airship.

Larry is just being Larry.

He doesn't give a shit right now.

Eventually, Lemmy ran into Larry and they both fell to the ground.

Fucking imbeciles

"Larry, dawg, I have something planned."

"What is it?" Larry asked.

"We ALL are gonna have a sleepover in Ludwig's airship." Lemmy states while he was doing some random ass circus shit.

"I thought we had sleepovers in your airship." Larry says, looking at his older, but shorter, brother.

"I may or may not have covered the walls of my airship in syrup while trying to make waffles."

"What the actual f-"

"Go tell the others, I'm gonna get stuff." Lemmy states as he jumps back on the star patterned rubber ball and runs off.

Lemmy is laughing to himself.

Larry shrugged and told the others.

He did have to crawl in the vents because that's where Iggy was.

Dumbass

As all the Koopalings (and Bowser Jr.) ran off to Ludwig's airship. They burst in and were all causing noise complaints.

"What are you guys doing in MY airship?" Ludwig asked.

"Throwing a sleepover." Larry states as he witnessed Iggy run into the wall and fall to the ground.

"Of course it had to be in MY airship." Ludwig complains.

Then Wendy burst in with her entire wardrobe and then it knocked Bowser Junior unconscious.

"Of course you came with your entire wardrobe." Lemmy facepalms.

"Better to be prepared." Wendy replied as she continued to apply makeup to her face.

"Why am I related to you all?" Ludwig complains.

Morton and Roy were eating potato chips and laying on the ground.

Iggy is spasming on the floor again and is foaming from the mouth.

Larry then looks to his left and there's a whole trapeze set up and Lemmy is about to do something CIRCUS RELATED

"How the hell did that get here?" Larry shouts, Lemmy looks down at him and smirks. Lemmy is also holding 4 plates of syrup drenched pancakes. The plates each have 48 pancakes stacked upon each other.

Larry watches in amazement as Lemmy crashed to the wall and got the walls (and Ludwig, Wendy, and Morton) covered in syrup and pancake bits. Lemmy is laughing like a lunatic.

Then the loudest shriek is shot across the entire airship.

"YOU RUINED MY MAKEUP, LEMMY!!!!"

That was Wendy.

"I think the syrup and pancake bits looks amazing on you!" Larry says.

"Thank you, Larry." Wendy smiles.

"I think it looks nice too-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP LEMMY, I HOPE YOU DIE."

"The fuck I do?"

"Hey Tinyass!"

Lemmy turned around to see Morton who looked utterly pissed off.

"Come here, shithead." Morton beckons.

Lemmy laughs and says "Make me fatass."

Morton then lunges and Lemmy is screaming so loud that Bowser can hear it.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU KIDS DOING!?" Bowser screeched as his stomps where getting louder and louder.

"Everybody knows shit's fucked.." Lemmy starts to sing like an idiot.

Bowser stares at the Koopalings.

Roy is covered in pancake bits and syrup.

Ludwig is bashing his head against the syrup covered walls.

Morton is holding Lemmy by his hair.

Iggy is frothing from the mouth and shaking violently (like always)

Wendy is screaming about her makeup.

Lemmy is humming "Entry of the Gladiators" like a bitch

Larry is flipping around on the trapeze that Lemmy built magically

Bowser Junior is fucking unconscious.

Bowser's screaming was so loud even Peach, Toad, Toadette, Mario, and Luigi could hear it.

"Mama Mia"