𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐬

(𝐴𝑟𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒, 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑒𝑟)

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑜𝑤"

*𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗/𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙰𝚞*
(GN reader)

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

(Third person pov.)

    A group of friends sat in their classroom, goofing off as they are their lunch together. Their chairs in the formation of a circle.

   Albedo, smart and sensible. Everyone in the friend group would go to him once they needed help in any of their subjects.

  Diluc, also smart but sometimes quietly chaotic. Him and Kaeya are basically a package deal at this point. Although at times, Diluc would get pissed at Kaeya but most of the time their okay?

  Kaeya, always out doing random crap no one knows why. Kinda flirty at times.

  Amber, she's basically the always positive person in the group. But she is also way too innocent for her own good.

  Scaramouche, y/n's bestfriend. Always up to stuff no one understands. Chaotic and sometimes loud. Secretly a softie on the inside

  And Y/n, the short one, smart but also dumb at the same time. Loves music and is dragged into chaos by their friends.

(Normal pov.)

The group of friends ate in the classroom. Gossiping about stuff that recently happened around their classroom. All well until... Donna walked in.

  Ah Donna, you and all your friends knew she had a crush on Diluc in fact, the whole class knew. As far as you knew, she's obsessed.

"Ooh~ Diluc look, Donna's here" Kaeya teased as Donna walked in the classroom and sat in her seat which was way in the back of the classroom. Diluc shrugged and just ignored whatever happened.

The bell rang, lunch was over and students flooded back in the classroom. Their next class was free time so they went to doing what ever. Diluc and Kaeya were doing something on their phones.

Albedo was figuring out how to do his research. Amber met with Collie in the hallway. While you and Scara were goofing off with each other.

Childe, like the menace he is got a marker and wrote 'Diluc x Donna' on the board which cause everyone in the classroom to laugh.

You and Scara cringed at the thought of them dating, but Donna had another plan.

She stood up and shouted from the top of her lungs,  blush on her cheeks, "Who wrote this?! You! Or maybe you!" You and Scara sat there since she was making a huge deal out of it.

She then followed up by saying "There's nothing going on between us!" in the most annoying voice ever. Yes, she was the biggest pick me girl in your class.

"We know" You retorted, rolling your eyes at her. "I dO nOt HaVe A cRuSh On DiLuC" She proceeded to say while Diluc just looked in confusion.

Everyone basically bursted out laughing knowing how untrue that statement was. "We get it" Scara said quietly as he rolled his eyes.

Ningguang then stood up and decided as the class president to settle everyone down. "Okay that's enough" She said as she erased the board. The class stopped laughing and went back to whatever they were doing.

At this point you and Scara were getting extremely bored. Then you got an idea.

You turned on your portable speaker on and placed it somewhere Scara couldn't reach.

After quickly looking through your playlist you played Bohemian Rhapsody on full volume and Scara definitely heard it. The whole class joined in and sang along.

Then the part Scara dreaded the most came along. "SCARAMOUCHE, SCARAMOUCHE WILL YOU DO THE FANDANGO?" Your whole class sang, directing it straight to scaramouche. "HELL NO" He said storming out as you all laughed in unison. Even if this class was extremely chaotic. You loved it to it's very core.

.•♫•♬• 𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑶𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕•♬•♫•.

(I did add some stuff but most of this is based on something that happened in my classroom. Hope y'all like it. I might make other parts of this too)