13. Bonus chapter because nicki is a nice person?

Warning: smut! You can skip this chapter if you want! 

But if you'll read it please have in mind this is my first time writing smut.

Please let me know what you think of it (if you don't want to comment here SEND A FREAKING ANON MESSAGE ON MY TUMBLR OR DM ON TWITTER WHATEVER JUST FIND A WAY, EVEN IF YOU WANT TO SAY "NICKI NEVER WRITE SMUT AGAIN YOU SUCK AT THIS"

depending on how many messages I get, I'll decide if there will be more chapters like this or if i'll  delete this part

@kickthenicki and phantastic-nicki.tumblr.com 

Dan pushed Phil down with him to his bed. They were kissing wildly now. They had never kissed with so much passion and so fast. Phil was on top of Dan, straddling. Dan’s hands exploring Phil’s chest

Dan had never felt so horny in his entire life. Phil was just so perfect. He wanted to go further.

He was scared, but he trusted Phil. He knew Phil would make he feel comfortable.

Dan felt Phil’s hand on his thigh while they kissed. He liked it. He felt like he needed to show what he wanted, so he took Phil’s shirt off. Phil smiled and started kissing Dan’s jaw line, and all the way to his neck… He knew exactly how much Dan liked being kissed on the neck.  Slowly, he took Dan’s shirt off as well, and now they were both shirtless.

Phil went back to Dan’s lips but now they weren’t kissing so fast. Dan couldn’t control himself, he was getting hard, he wanted Phil so badly… So he grabbed Phil’s butt. He didn’t think twice before doing it. He wanted.

“Oh wow… Looks like someone’s horny” – Phil whispered

“I blame you.” – dan said

Phil was serious now.

“Dan… if you don’t want to go further we can stop. Please don’t feel like you have to do something you don’t want”

Dan hold Phil’s face and kissed him softly. He got to Phil’s ear and whispered

 “It’s okay Phil… I want you. But I’m a virgin… I’m nervous but if you be patient with me we can go further.”

“Do you really want it? Are you sure Dan? Some things you can’t just pretend didn’t happen… I don’t want this to be your first time. Not at school. Not so fast. I want you to be 100% sure that’s what you want.”

Dan fell in reality. He wasn’t prepared for that. And he was happy that Phil actually cared about what he was feeling.

After a moment of silence, Dan said:

“I guess you’re right Phil… I’m not 100% sure if I want it to be now.”

They started kissing again. Dan pushed away and said “But if we continue just kissing you’ll turn me on and then it will be just frustrating.”

Phil ignored and kissed him again.  He was now kissing Dan’s neck… and going down. He was now on Dan’s stomach, Dan lost it. He was getting hard. And breathing fast. While kissing, Phil stroked Dan’s thigh. He was going slowly and Dan was going crazy.

Phil slowly unzipped Dan’s jeans, letting him half naked with his jeans on the knees. But he didn’t take his underwear off, he started stroking Dan’s member- his lips were still on dan’s stomach.

Dan moaned for a second,

Dan’s moan turned Phil on… And he guessed it was time to take Dan’s underwear off. Phil started just kissing Dan’s length.

“Ooww fuck Phil.. do you want to kill me” – Dan moaned.

That was it. Dan’s moan was literally  a turn on.

Phil thought it was time to get at least Dan’s tip in his mouth. He was sucking it slowly, putting inside and out, making Dan want more. After some seconds, he started working the rest of it with his hands. Dan started moaning, grabbing the bed sheets, almost having a heart attack. He had never felt so good. It was better than masturbation and about that… he was sure.

Now, Phil had Dan completely inside him, and Phil felt Dan’s tip in his throat. He actually liked doing that, and he was good.

At this point, Dan was already seeing stars. So Phil got him out. He didn’t want Dan’s first orgasm to be with a blow job. Phil, himself, was hard. He went back to Dan’s lips, kissing him softly. Dan was still moaning.

“Holy crap Phil… you’re good”- Dan chuckled

Phil smiled and now, he was lying on the bed as well. They were cuddling… Waiting for dan’s heart beat to go back to normal. Phil was behind Dan, holding him, their legs  intertwined and Phil’s lips in Dan’s neck.

“I hope it was good..” Phil said

“Phil, did you not hear me moaning?”

Phil chuckled

“I did… and I like it when you moan..”

“It seems like you know exactly how to make me”

“I could learn more about that.”

Phil got the blanket and covered them. In some minutes they were both sleeping.