18. Not a secret anymore

Warning: a little bit of smut in this chapter.

The rest of the week was terrible. Everyone would give us weird looks when we walked past. We decided we would ignore it, of course, but it wasn’t easy. Jack said sorry a hundred times, and I said I had already forgiven him.. but the truth is I couldn’t look at him the same way. I was happy he defended me though.

On Friday, my brother texted me.

// I fucking knew it.// - was all he said.

Some time later, my mum called.

“Hey honey… how are you?”

“I’m fine, mum. And you?”

“Fine.” – she answered. There was an awkward moment of silence, and she continued. “Your dad and I are going to visit you in 2 hours. I think we need to talk, dear.”

I gasped. Great. My fucking brother told them.

“Ok mom. Can you come to my room?”

“Yes. See you, dear”

I looked at Phil with an worried expression. I didn’t really know how my parents would react.

“What did she say?” Phil asked

“She said they’re coming here and that we need to talk..”

“Oh babe… Come here”

I lay with him in my bed. Jack wasn’t there. He wrapped his arms around me, and I felt better just by lying on his chest.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn’t know what to do.

“Don’t worry babe… Everything will be fine…” – Phil said.

He started kissing my neck. He fucking knew I couldn’t deal with that.

“Phil…” I moaned while he kissed me. It was unbelievable how he still could make me go insane just by kissing my neck.

“Shh”

Phil was freaking sexy when he wanted to.

We started kissing. I loved when we kissed like that. It was wild and so good. .

He was on top of me now, straddling. We were getting faster, and his hand was under my shirt.

It didn’t take long – in 2 minutes we were shirtless.

Things were getting serious now, we weren’t just making out. I mean, we kissed almost every day, but not like that.

I was getting hard. And I could see that Phil was too.

We agreed we’d only have sex when I felt prepared. At that moment, I felt 100% prepared. But I didn’t want to do anything, knowing that my parents were coming. My fingers were running through his perfect hair, and his hand was in my stomach. We kept kissing, I felt his hand stroking my thigh… And suddenly he grabbed my butt. Oh wow Philip. I liked it. He managed to unzip my jeans and grab it under my pants. He wasn’t joking now, he was literally grabbing and stroking my butt while we kissed.

“Looks like someone’s horny” – I joked, pushing him away. I remembered this one time he said the same thing to me and I thought it’d be funny

“Yep I am and I blame you” – he kissed my collarbone, but then pushed away and lay on the bed with me.

“Why did you stop?”- I asked

“Because if I continue it will be harder to stop when your parents arrive”