09

I can't believe, I'm turning 19 already! Dad will definitely throw a huge party tomorrow since I'm his favorite! He wants to show to everyone that his pretty son is no longer a baby! Aye, I'm excited!

10:38 pm. I'm sitting on the couch, thumbing through my phone. There are derogatory articles about me again.

So Junghwan allegedly slapped a student's face...

Junghwan So, the presidential son, allegedly went to a bar and shared a kiss with...

So Junghwan's former bodyguard revealed that the boy was rude to him...

Son of President So, Junghwan is rumored to be dating the heir of TRZ Entertainment, Doyoung Kim. The said couple was seen...

What the hell!?

We don't even know each other? Social media damn sucks. Who's that Doyoung Kim, by the way?

"Dating huh."

My heart skipped a beat after hearing Agent 10's voice. He's standing a meter away from me, chugging his favorite cola.

I averted my eyes and quickly left twitter. I'm doomed?

"W-what are you talking about?" I tried to ask, covering my face with the pillow. I'm not shy, I'm just...I don't know!

I heard him chuckle, but that sounds sarcastic! What the fuck is wrong with him?

"You were with Doyoung Kim last night?" He asks, putting down the cola on the coffee table.

He's not looking at me, but I can really feel his glare.

Here we go again. Tiny blushes are now forming in my cheeks. I don't know why I'm being like this lately. Agent 10's making me blush all damn time.

"I don't even know Doyoung. We dined at the same restaurant last night, which may have led the media to believe we were dating." I said, trying to calm him with my pout and puppy eyes. Hope it works, because he's damn scary when mad.

He sighs and sat beside me. "Doyoung? First name basis already?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

Ugh, he's stubborn!

"I mean, Kim Doyoung-ssi." I muttered, smiling at him.

Please, this is all I can do! Being nice is actually good, right? Especially when you're trying to escape from this volkno who may erupt anytime?!

"Tsk, call me Haruto."

I looked at him with a pout, "but you're Agent 10." I sadly said with a pout, gosh I really hate doing aegyos, but why am I doing this!?

He closed his eyes and let out another sigh. C'mon, you can't resist my charms.

"Call me Agent 10 when everyone's around. And I'm Haruto if just the two of us." He whispers, fixing my bangs.

"Okay, babe!" I responded with a grin, oops, that was intentional.

I saw him smirked, and yes, it was not a good idea! I'm doomed! Crying, bawling, rolling, hwanieng.

"Babe? oh sure, I'm your babe." He said and pulled me for a kiss again.

I'm doomed, but at least he kissed me. It was just a quick kiss, too short. I want more!

"Sleep early, your dad asked me to wake you up 8:00 am tomorrow. You will join him with his guests, I think it's about your birthday." He casually says, brushing the strands of my hair.

Tsk, I want another kiss. Help.

"Stop staring at my lips. Behave." Agent 10 says, what the hell? I want kiss! Kiss, kiss, kiss!

"I'll kiss you again tomorrow. Good night, pretty." He whispers with a smile, patting my head.

He winked at me and finally stood up. "Sleep well, kitten." and he finally went out my room.

Grr.

I look like a mad kitten right now, and I'm hella mad for real! I want kisses!! > <