Background/introduction/Infos

The rest of the story will be published later today (27.08.2023), it's not finished, i don't know how i will update, it'll happen over time, i really hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing it :)

Family

Alyssa Stark is the firstborn child of Eddard Stark and Catelyn Tully and Ned's named heir to the north.
While her mother never liked her a lot, for she, as her firstborn child, was not a son, Ned loved Alyssa, he taught her the names and words of all the houses of westeros, taught her how to defend herself, how to ride a horse and to shoot with a bow and arrow.
Alyssa soon knew about everything that was important to rule the north, she understood the politics, the order of things, and soon she made friends in all the parts of Westeros, unbeknownst to her family of course, which had grown by now.
She wasn't the only wolf pup, but she was the only one despised by her mother.
Her younger sister Arya had soon taken a liking to fighting with a sword and with their fathers OK Alyssa started teaching Arya.
Like the rest of her siblings Alyssa has a direwolf, hers is golden/white with beautiful golden eyes, she named her syra, after the golden Dragon of Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen she loved to read about.

Nicknames

Ally
Al
The young wolf
The Norths daughter
Child of the forest
Alyssa of the North
She-wolf
The mad wolf

Start of the story

Alyssa is 26 years old, her younger brother, Robb is 21 by now.
Alyssa had visited her godfather, the King Robert Baratheon several times in the south, so when she heard he would be coming to visit them in the north, she was worried for the reason why he was coming.
It starts with the royal family arriving in Winterfell.

Now I'm not 100% familiar with all the lore, rules and all of these things from GoT, i won't keep to the storyline 100%, i won't kill every character that dies on the show, I didn't read the books, but this is a fanfic so I'll change it so that i like it, i really hope you enjoy this as it's simply because I liked the story in my head and i wanted to write it, it's my first time doing this so please don't expect anything special.
So i will simply change the fact that Cersei and Jaime are not sleeping with each other and Cersei's kids are their cousins children.

Enjoy :))