CHAPTER 5

EMILY'S POV

"Uh sorry about that day" I said shyly.

"All's forgiven" he said focusing back on Mr. Smith teaching.

And I did the same.

It was time for lunch me and Vicky walked towards chatting about Mr. Mathew's class my AP maths teacher.

" It's like that man is gifted in giving students too much homework"
Vicky said.

" You think, he gave me homework from a week ago and today's it's like he was named Mr. Mathew because of his ability to kill students with math and ew because maths annoying."

I said with a smirk,
Vicky just chuckled,
we walked into cafeteria taking our lunch,
Vicky taking me to a table to meet her other friends.

I quickly took a sit next to Vicky. "Vicky who is this?" The girl next to Vicky with brunette hair asked.

" Remember I told you that I was asked to show a new student around, this is Emily." Vicky said.

" Hi everyone" I said awkwardly.

" So are you a civilized student or a bitch, by the way my name's Emerald"

" Civilised student and nice to meet you" I said ignoring how rude she was being.

" Great so Emily this is Toby, the other Maria and Jordan" Vicky said introducing the others.

" We're all part of this club Trivia mostly scholars join this club because it helps with our GPA are you interested" Emerald said.

" I'll think about it" I said eating my lunch.

" So from what school?" Maria asked.

Nobody had asked me I just mentioned Ava's school.

"Cool" maria said.

Just then the Cafeteria doors opened and 6 boys entered and the cafeteria went quiet everyone went silent and looked at them I noticed Jack was among he gave me a wink and they went to their table.

"What's so special about them?" I asked.

Everyone at the table snapped their heads in my direction.

" You don't know" Maria asked shocked.

" Calm down ria she just came to the school remember" Emerald said.

" I don't know why girls flaunt for them" Jordan said annoyed.

" Their the FURIOUSLY Handsome dudes, each of their parents are striking rich and each one of them are doing one sport and they are most likely captain or co captain they are like 15guys but some maybe had something doing that's why they didn't arrive"

Maria said as if she knew a full encyclopedia on them.

Just then something caught my mind if they are the hottest and richest guys doesn't it mean that one of them could be a Rossi.

" Umm Maria" I said.

" Yeah"

"who among the guys has the surname Rossi?" I asked.

" That depends Jack in our English class is a Rossi" maria said.

Yes so Jack is a Rossi

" Uh, but Alessio is also a Rossi" Emerald said pointing at a guy on their table.

" Yeah so is Luke" Toby pointing another guy.

So many Rossi's in this school, then it hit me the Rossi i'm looking for Joined the school a month ago if am correct.