UA

Izuku has hooves and is tall as hell like all-might is at his shoulder.
Tokoyami looks human
Everyone with animalistic quirks can turn into said animal
Example
Nezu can turn into a cat,a bear,a dog,or mouse
Toko can turn into a crow
Tsu can turn into a tree frog
"Talk"
'Thoughts'
"YELL"

Izuku
"TRAINEE 27" I heard Ms. Lady call me. My real name is Izuku and I'm 15. I walk over to her"Yes Ma'am". She looked down on me "You will continue your training at UA high school, go get your things". My Eyes shined "Yes Ma'am". I head to my room and pack my backpack,I don't have many things so it all fits. I go back to the main area and Ms.Lady grabbed my arm and put me in a car."You're getting a dorm so,we're getting things for it". I nodded.

(Skip to his first day it's already halfway through the school year)

'M'kay where the fuck is my class......Ah there it is'. I walk to my class'Door bout big ass all hell'. I walk into the class and take a breath. As I exhale I feel my hands being grabbed. I open my eyes to see a frog girl and a feathery boy, they kiss my hand and look up at me from their bent position." Welcome,to class 1-A,My Liege". I chuckle and touch their temples "Sit Down". I stand in front of the class and they sit at my feet. I roll my eyes"In your seats". They go to there seats and i start to introduce myself." My name is Izuku Midoriya. Quirks are, telekinesis, Venison, and Leshy or Tree spirit. Any questions". A pink girl raised her hand." Yes,pinky". Her eyes narrowed"Why did Tsu and Tokoyami do that". I smiled "Well, I a leshy or tree-spirit, I protect the natural world that surrounds us, I feel what they feel and they feel me". She looked confused "That doesn't explain why they did that"." They have animal quirks so they are closer they are closer to nature than any of you, and everything of the world is at my beck and call,I could give you are demonstration but our teacher is here". I look at the door and it flies open ti reveal our teacher who was just grabbing the door handle. I Inhaled his scent and instantly felt bad for him, he must work late at night and get up early to teach. I summoned him some coffee and handed it to him. I ruffled his hair and put two fingers ti his forehead to help him through the day. He smiled at me and I bowed before going to my seat." Good morning class, today we will be training with 1-B today go get dressed". The class went to the licker rooms to change.

(At ground Beta)

A boy with yellow hair with a black lightning bolt on it came up to me." Hi, my name's Denki Kaminari, and I like to dance, what do you like to do, I like your legs, hope thats not weird, are your wings soft,they look soft, can I touch them, sorry thats rude, do you like-".  He was was really excited and bouncing a little,me really happy. I laughed a little "Slow down, Mellan, slow down". He took a few deep breaths" Can I play with your hair". I smiled at him with blush dusting my cheeks." Sure". I picked him up and put him on my shoulders. He was surprised" Do I weigh anything to you". I chuckle"No,not really". As we wait for 1-b he does my hair.

(The horns are In-between the braids and Denki is not on his shoulders anymore)

1-B came and I went to great them. I take the blonde boy's hand kiss the back." Izuku Midoriya,at your service". His face was beat red"My name is-um m-my uh mm". I hum and smooth his hair back." Thats ok, I know your name". I kiss his forehead "Neito Monoma". We went back to my class. When we got to them Mr.Aizawa and Vlad were there. I kissed him on the cheek and went to join my class.