Tenko!?😡🥰

"Talk"
'Thoughts'
"YELL"
"Asl"
Kaminari
As we were training the villains came .The class got into fighting stances. I looked at Midoriya and he ran to them." MIDORIYA". He hugged the main villain and started crying. I was confused.

Izuku
I let go and remembered his gloves.(they cover two of his fingers)" Oh". I summon them and put them on his hands." Oh Tenko". I wiped my eyes and slapped him." Ow what was that for". My eyes widened and i tilt my head."What was that for"? I look at the girl he's with and pointed at him.I look back at him."Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME,WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO, AND WHY DID YOU FUCKING LEAVE ME". He tried to answer"Shut up". He shut his mouth real fast. I grabbed his ear"You wanna know who found me after you left, hmm,THE FUCKING COMMISSION". His whispered"I didn't want to". I stood up fully "Who made you leave then,hmm". He looked at the other two and signed" All for one,Our boss". He looked scared to even Sign it."Oh,Tenko". I hugged him and Invited the other two. The purple mist is back it sucked the other two in. It started sucking Tenko in,my eyes widened and I grab his hand. He got pulled harder from the other side." No. No. No. No. NO.  DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN.Please". He got pulled to the other side. I Shrink to the size of a normal 16 year old. Monoma, Denki, Tsu, and Tokoyami ran to help me up.