099

Email

me
to: deverachollo2328@gmail.com

Dear Rachollo,

I hope this email finds you well. I'm really not sure what goes through your head when you tell me you have a silly crush on me. I'm just Rachelle's best friend, really. But how silly I am as well, considering that a year ago on a gloomy afternoon, I had been crushing on you.

Rachollo, ever since we first met and you entered my life, you have given me comfort that I don't often feel from anyone. Your good manners, dedication to your academics, and sense of humor have caught my interest and heart. I feel so warm and valued just thinking about having you around, despite being afraid of love.

You taught me the opposite of what my parents taught me about love. That love can be beautiful, that it has the capacity to comfort, and that it can fulfill something inside your heart.

Funny thing is, I never imagined myself dating anyone, but that was until you showed up. Since then, I wanted to experience what dating feels like with you.

I wanted you to know that I am allowing you to be my boyfriend, so below this message is all the details regarding our planned date for tomorrow. If there are any concerns or preferences you may have regarding our date, please feel free to let me know.

I appreciate you reading this message and for being who you are. I hope to hear from you soon so that we can begin our journey together.

To my boyfriend, my love, and my comfort, I love you.

Love,
Laureen

attached file:
OfficialDateWithYou.docx