Pahintulot

This was the shortest and fastest epistolary I made kasi bakasyon! HAHAHA thank you for being here, for reading this. Akala ko 'di ko 'to mapaninindigan but then, it became my breather, so I actually like writing this one. Sa totoo lang, pakiramdam ko hindi pa 'ko ganoon kagaling when it comes to building my own characters, pakiramdam ko kulang sila sa pundasyon at emosyon, pero sana matutuhan ko pa sa mga susunod. So please bear with me :)

Chollo wasn't the ideal guy I wrote about, but he really knows how to genuinely love someone. His dedication and admiration for Laureen are things that make him special. He let Laureen know how lovely she was, and Laureen taught Chollo to never invalidate himself. They taught each other to know their worth, to allow themselves to love, and to allow themselves to feel.

I hope this story touches your heart as much as it did for me. Love may, of course, be both lovely and sad at the same time, but I hope you will still be able to allow yourselves to love despite the pain it has brought. And I hope the individuals we let into our lives will accept us rather than break us.

Hindi masamang pahintulutan ang mga sarili na makaramdam, magmahal, at maging masaya.

Hayaan mo ang sarili mo. Valid 'yang nararamdaman mo.

To Lovie, you are loved, and so are you.

Thank you for reading Pahintulot!