chapter 1 - the past

Just like how the first page says i met her as my rapist, she raped me because she knew i liked her.

She poppep my cherry.

While she continue on teasing me in my private part i was touching her clit.

She made me sit on the bowl and completely undressed my shorts and panty.

She kissed it before entering her fingers, she let it out and lick her wet fingers.

More minutes later i peed because i was really holding it since she entered the comfort room.

After that incident i gain lust in me and always finding my soft spot but it never completes me like how she did.

1 week has past i was holding it but now that im fully aware i can't hold it longer.

I saw her at the locker room that day and beggs her to do it again.

Again. And again and again.

Until she became mine.

Now that she's my girlfriend her name is Abigail, we're 2 years now in a relationship, tomorrow there will be an event at school the Christmas party.

Right now we're on my dorm, making out.

"Ahh~" Her soft moans while i thrust my fingers inside her.

"Lexi i can't take 3 fingers- a- at a time" While i enter another finger "Ahhh" She moans again.

*knock knock* she heard it first and tells me to stop, but she's almost in her limit

So i told her to go inside the comfort room first and finish it her self I'll talk to the person on the door.

She nodded and entered there quickly, i rushed to get dressed and comb my hair for seconds before opening the door.

"Ija didn't i tell you I'll go here? Bakit antagal mo buksan ang pinto" Garalgal ni mama

"I didn't know" She just slapped her face using her purse and said "hindi ka kase nagbubukas ng cellphone mo! I brought you a phone so i can contact you not to ignore my messages" Then she sees my messy bed, the books , the comforter all are not arranged.

"Look at that! I let you have a dorm but this isn't a dorm! Cant you see it's so messy? Its so dirty here! Katamadtamad mo talagang bata ka" Dagdag pa nito

"Sorry ma, I'll clean it on friday" She just looked at me and grinned "tigilan mo ang pag eenglish english sakin Lexi ah! Clean this now!"

I just left a sigh , i started picking up the big trash and collecting them at a black trash bag then I picked the comforter and was about to shake off the dust but mom speaks

"Lexi change it already can't you smell the awful smell?" Then she took a new comforter from one of the paper bags she bought

"Throw that away it's smelly" She added while handing me the new comforter

Then Abigail left the comforter room and leaving mom speechless "lexi, friend mo?" I nodded "kaya nya ba mag tagalog?" She asks, i shake my head and says "No ma, stop talking using our language it'll make her feel dumbed"

"Ms. Houston, I'll be going, Lexi" She says and readied her self to go , Mom nodded and she left

When the door closes Mom talks "Lexi tigilan mo naman mag english, hindi naman tayo Amerikano"

Syempre sasabihin nya yan, lagi nya kase akong pinangangaralan about my language, and sometimes she can't understand me because of my accent.

Ako si Lexiana Brielle S. Houston , half pinay half American

Nakatagpo kase si Mama ng mapapangasawa nya dito pero namatay ito sa katandaan, naiwanan man kami nito ng pera at kaunting ari-arian ay ilegal parin namin ibenta ito dahil hindi naman sila ikinasal.

Ako na ang nagmamay ari ng lahat ng pagmamay-ari ng Daddy ko , dahil naka pirma ito sa birthcertificate ko at nagsisilbing hawak naming laban para kunin ng bangko lahat ng paghihirap nito samin.

Naka lagay rin sa last testament nito na paghantong ko ng 19 ay makukuha ko ang iniwan nitong pera sa bangko.

Mabait namang asawa at ama ito sa amin kaya rin ata nagbago ng pakikitungo si mama dahil sa pagkamatay nito

I'm turning 17 on 28, before the year ends lagi akong kinukulit ni mama na mamasyal at magliwaliw ng kaunti pero hindi ko to sinusunod
Dahil gusto kong pag hantong ko ng 21 ay magpapakasal na kami ni Abigail.

Todays is friday , sa Saturday ang Christmas party namin.

So i thought why not surprise her

I got her a dm to send me money so i can buy us couple dress up she agreed and sent ne 200 dollars.

Since when she has money?

Hindi ko nalang ito inisip at ipinatpng ang cellphone sa  side table at nagpatuloy na sa paglilinis bago ko ihatid si mama sa labas.