Unexpected Moments and Mixed Emotions

At school, Mira and Aryan finally meet. Aryan feels guilty for hanging up on Mira during their last call and asks, "Are you alright?"

Mira responds with a reassuring smile, "Yup."

Aryan can't help but notice how beautiful she looks, with her neatly braided long hair and a charming dimple when she smiles. He gathers the courage to tell her, "You are looking pretty." This compliment makes Mira blush, and she can feel her cheeks warming up.

During recess, Dimple intends to meet Mira, but Rishi calls her and requests, "Dimple, will you stay back at school for the extra math class?"

Dimple informs him, "But I have not got any extra class today."

Rishi pleads, "Please stay back for me. I have received an extra class for Maths. I don't want to attend the class alone."

Dimple smiles, touched by his request, and agrees, "Okay. I will stay back. Let me inform Mira and Abhi."

Abhi, who had already noticed, chimes in, "What do you think? What will I do for so long?"

Dimple playfully retorts, "Please wait for me.... Or.... you return back home alone."

Abhi stands still in utter disbelief, and as he takes a bite of his sandwich, he feels a hint of moisture at the corner of his eyes.

Meanwhile, Mira wonders how she will spend her time since both Dimple and Abhi are occupied. Unexpectedly, Aryan offers, "Will you like to hang out with me?"

Surprised by the gesture, Mira replies, "Where?"

Aryan had not anticipated offering this, but he wants to spend time with her, so he suggests, "Do you like reading books? Let's go to the third floor. There's a wonderful book store there."

Mira, with a wide smile, nods in agreement, and they walk side by side towards the book store. As they walk, Mira feels that this moment should last forever. They are walking so close that their fingers brush against each other, making her blush even more.

Reaching the book store, Aryan continues to engage her in conversation about their favorite books and authors. Mira enjoys his company and finds herself drawn to him. The chemistry between them is palpable. As they continue talking, their faces draw closer, and in a moment of undeniable connection, their lips meet in a soft and tender kiss.

The world around them disappears as they indulge in the enchanting moment. They close their eyes, feeling the warmth of each other's touch. The sensation is electrifying, and time seems to stretch on, making the moment feel timeless.

Finally, Mira's phone call interrupts the magical spell, and they pull away, both feeling a mix of emotions—embarrassment, surprise, and excitement. Neither of them knows how to react to this unexpected turn of events.

Aryan, feeling unsure about Mira's thoughts, manages a vague apology, "Sorry!" He becomes a little conscious and walks away, leaving Mira standing alone on the deserted road, feeling confused and hurt by his sudden departure.

She returns to the car and asks the driver to take her home. As she sits in the car, the moment spent with Aryan flashes before her eyes, and she can't help but smile and feel a flutter of excitement and anxiety within her.

Meanwhile, Dimple and Rishi spend time in the extra class. 

The day ends with both Mira and Aryan carrying the weight of unanticipated emotions and experiences, unsure about what the future holds for them.