Life's Priorities

Rishi and Dimple continue their conversation, and suddenly Rishi pauses for a moment. He looks at Dimple with a smile and hands her an envelope.

"WILL YOU GO ON A DATE WITH ME, DIMPLE?" Dimple's heart flutters as she reads the letter aloud. Her cheeks turn rosy, and she can't help but smile. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she exclaims, wrapping her arms around Rishi, who smiles back and lifts her up in his arms.

Both of them being foodies, they head to a nice restaurant. Rishi asks, "What will you prefer?"

"Chicken White sauce pasta," Dimple replies.

Rishi jokingly says, "Copied."

"Please bring the same. We will order dessert later," Dimple decides.

As they enjoy the delicious food, Rishi is about to order dessert when Dimple's phone rings. She apologizes and quickly rushes out of the restaurant, with Rishi following her.

"MOM! I am just hanging out with my friend. Do not bother. I will be back on time," Dimple reassures her mother on the call. She hangs up and turns around, only to bump into Rishi, who was standing just behind her. Both of them smile at each other.

Rishi wraps his arms around Dimple's waist and pulls her closer to him. He leans forward, and their faces are mere inches apart. Dimple's cheeks heat up, feeling the closeness between them. She finds herself staring at Rishi's lips, their faces so close that his entire face is not visible to her. They close their eyes, and their lips are about to touch...

"Dimple, wake up! We have reached your home. Get out of the car," Abhi interrupts.

Dimple awakens from her dream, feeling like the scene was so real. She feels a sense of warmth and happiness. But Abhi has a different perspective.

"I have some advice for you, Dimple. Being a medical aspirant, cracking the medical entrance test requires utmost focus. I can understand your growing feelings for Rishi, but he doesn't reciprocate those feelings. It's best to set aside such emotions and stay focused. Remember, one thing: LOVE IS A WASTE OF TIME," Abhi advises.

Dimple ponders Abhi's words. She knows he cares about her and wants her to succeed. She realizes that she must stay focused on her goal of cracking the entrance test, and any distractions might hinder her progress. With renewed determination, she repeats to herself, "LOVE IS A WASTE OF TIME," embracing the need to prioritize her studies and career over her emotions.