|| 𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂 𝙼𝙴𝙴𝚃 ||

You click your shoes against the hard pavement as you continue your trek through Paris. You sigh, Paris was wonderful. The people, the food, the sights. Nothing could ruin Paris for you. 

Unless...there it is. 

The screams grew louder as you get closer. Another villain rises from the debris of a nearby building. This was the only thing wrong with your beautiful Paris, the villains akumatized by Monarch. 

"Let's get out of here!" Your friend, Y/F/N says, tugging at your arm. You turn around to see her. Her expression suddenly changes from scared to annoyed, "There he comes."

"There who comes?" You ask. You hear a shouting behind you. You turn around to see a flying black figure plummeting towards you. Your eyes meet as time seemed to slow down. His blonde hair fluttered by his face. His sewed on cat ears, his belt-tail drifted in the wind. His bell! Cat Noir.

And as quickly as he appeared, his vanished. But not really, only slamming into the nearby garbage dump. You gasp, rushing to his aid, only wishing to gaze into his eyes once more. 

"Cat Noir! Are you okay?" You ask. He rubs his head and turns his gaze. Your heart flutters. 

"Yes, I'm fine! But you should get to safety. " Cat Noir says. He then puts his hand on your shoulder, "Everything'll be okay." And like a flash, he zooms back to the fight, leaving you with your bubbling heart.

"Ugh, so cocky." Y/F/N remarks. You sigh, you knew your friend didn't respect the heroes like you did. 

"He was just trying to reassure me, Y/F/N." You defend. Y/F/N laughs bitterly. 

"Sure, with that voice, it was definitely just reassuring." Y/F/N says.

"What voice?" You ask. 

She laughs again and starts walk off, "C'mon, we're not staying here when there's villains. Even if you still want to look at Cat Noir."

"What? I never-" You start, but give up and jog to check up with Y/F/N. You turn your head around one last time to stare back in the direction of the heroes. Your heart still flutters. But you think...

What voice?