Part 14

It was prom night. Finally. Quinn had dreaded this moment since the day she asked Dustin, she ignored her friends confused remarks about it. She just told them she lost a bet, which made Zoey get mad.

She put on a beautiful blue dress taking a deep breath, when they arrived at the prom. They found Micheal and Lisa, she whipped around to see her Logan walking in with Stacy Dillsen.

Logan felt like his breath was stolen from him in an instant when he saw her, his eyes looked at her up and down slowly. All he wanted to do was kiss her and tell her she was beautiful, he looked at Lisa and greeted her.

"I'm so happy to see you Logan!" Lisa said pulling him into a bone crushing hug, tonight was the first time he'd be around everyone. He felt a little guilty for leaving them all high and dry.

"Alright let's get this party started!" Micheal exclaimed, the rest of the night was awful. Stacy Dillsen was the worst date, and he couldn't take his eyes off Quinn. His Quinn dancing with some kid.

Later in the night, Stacy tried to kiss him. He was disgusted. In one day he'll never see any of these people again, he'll continue his senior year and forget about them all. He wasn't going to waste his last prom at PCA, not going down with a show.

"I don't wanna kiss you!" He shouted at Stacy, she looked taken back.

"But why wouldn't you want to kiss me, my lips are moist."

"BECAUSE I LOVE QUINN!" He shouted, everyone around him fell silent. Staring at him in shock, a guy finally spoke up "You love Quinn?" But Logan ignored them whipping his head towards Quinn who started to get up.

"I LOVE QUINN PENSKY!" He screamed, she smiled at him all giddy.

"AND I LOVE LOGAN REESE." He grinned as he ran towards her, engulfing her into the most electrifying kisses he's ever had. She didn't feel like all the other girls he has kiss before.

"I KNEW IT!" He heard Micheal scream, clapping along in support. "WOO!"

"Chase owes me twenty bucks." He told him as got closer towards them, the couple rolled their eyes in unison. He looked at her as if she was the whole world, smiling sweetly down at her. Trying to cherish his every last second with her.

I'll tell her tomorrow. He told himself. Not wanting to ruin her prom, Lola eyes popped out of her head when she saw them dancing and kissing together.

She slept in his dorm that night, snuggled up against. She woke up to him laying there staring down at her, he placed a kiss on her nose. Smiling happily.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hey handsome."

"Can you two like not do that right now?" Micheal said, grossing out over his roommate and his new girlfriend.

"Actually can you get out, I need to talk to Quinn. It's about something important." Micheal nodded, furrowing his eyebrows in concern. Quinn shot up, putting her hands on his biceps.

"What's going on?" His eyes started to water as he looked around the room, watching as if memories projected out into the world. All the laughs they had in this room, he sighed too himself letting a tear fall down his cheek.

"Todays my last day at PCA."

"Todays everybody's last day, we'll see each other next year." She tried reassure him leaning into kiss him.

"No Quinn." She backed away confused. "I'm not coming back."

"What? No. What do you mean?"

"I can't afford PCA." Her heart shrank, and didn't even realize she was crying. "I'm so sorry Quinn." He pulled her into a hug, letting her cry into his chest.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I didn't know if I could handle your reaction. I know it's selfish but I just didn't want to hurt you."

"What was the point of kissing me then?" She asked, wetting his T-shirt with her tears.

"Because I love you and I had to kiss you at least once before I was gone for good." She pushed away from him, her eyes were red and puffy.

"You should'be told me. We could had more time together."

"I know but we have today!" He pleaded.

"We have to pack our things, today is moving day we'll barely see each other!" He sighed too himself.

"I'm sorry! Fuck I messed this up." She gave him 'damn straight' look.

"One last time in the closet? Together at least." He offered up.

She agreed, and they spent a hour reminiscing about everything, telling each other how much they love each other.

He ended up not telling anyone that he was leaving, feeling guilty when chase told him he'll see him next year. Gushing about the fact that their finally seniors, he watched his roommates numbly go on about next year. How they all have girlfriends, how they have to get dorms with each other, all this other stuff.

Quinn came one last time, giving him a sad smile. "I'm gonna miss you so much. I love you." She told him, tightly wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you so much."

With that, she left. Leaving him alone in his dorm, he was one of the last people to leave PCA unsure where too go. Looking up air bnbs to go too, considering he was homeless.

He stopped by Abe's office too give one final goodbye. Abe was grinning ear to ear as he took a stack of papers, trying to find the right one as flipped through them.

He handed the paper he was looking for:

ADOPTION FOR LOGAN REESE

He agreed. And he lived happily ever after with his girlfriend, his two best friends and the others during their senior year. Him, Abe, and Kristy all got situated nicely, becoming the happy family Logan always wanted.

He knew he was going to be just fine.