Chapter 42

Elenas Pov
We arrive home from the hospital and start to organise Pedris house. Everyone is coming over, and we have to rush around and make sure everything looks okay. I head to the shower while Pedri does a few more bits around the house. We also ordered a cake to cut into it that will be blue inside and some confetti poppers with blue to tell everyone the gender. So Pedri goes and collects those.
I finish in the shower and I look at my stomach and I rub it. "Hi baby....you're gonna be so loved by everyone...." I smile and walk into Pedris room and get changed into a white dress. I dry my hair and then curl it and then put some makeup on.
Pedri arrives home, and he comes upstairs and hugs me from behind. I smile and lean back against him."hola pepi..." I said, and he smiled, kissing my cheek. "How are you and baby?" He asked, and I nodded. "All good." He leans down and kisses my stomach. I smile and watch him. "Are you excited to tell everyone?" I ask, and he nods. "Yes!" He said, and I smiled, getting up. I put on my shoes. Pedri has a shower, and then he gets dressed into a white shirt and some cargos. He styles his hair, and then we both head downstairs. He grabs his shoes and puts them on.
He comes over, and he kisses me softly. I smile and kiss him back."I'm nervous..." I admit, and he smiles, tucking hair behind my ear. "It will be okay, princess. I think everyone will be so happy!" He said, and I nodded. "I hope." He kisses me once more, and then there's a knock on the door. He goes and opens it, and it's his parents. Followed by Fer, who went to collect them. They came from Tenerife so Fer collected them from the airport. I hugged them. And then my parents arrived shortly after and then all our friends.
Ferran and Sira arrived, and I went over and hugged her. "I missed you!!" I smiled, and she hugged me back. "Missed you too!"
Eventually, when everyone was here, we gathered everyone outside. Pedri grabbed my hand as we stood on the patio and waited to have everyone's attention.
"So the reason we brought you all here is because we have some special news to share." Pedri said, and I looked at him and smiled. We both said together. "We are having a baby!!" We shouted, and everyone screamed of excitement, and our parents ran to hug us. I hugged mine first, then Pedris and vice versa. "Dios, mio! I'm so happy for you too!!" Rosy said, and i smiled."Gracias, Mrs Gonzalez," I said, and she smiled. "Call me Rosy, you're carrying my grandchild now." She smiled, and I giggled. She patted my stomach, and then I hugged Ferran and Sira.
"I'm so happy for you two. You deserve it so much!!" Sira said, and Ferran hugged me and then looked at Pedri."You got my sister pregnant!!" He said to him, and Pedris eyes widened as he stuttered to get words out. "Ah.....yes..." and Ferran laughs and hugs him. "I'm messing. I'm happy for you both!" Pedri smiles and hugs him back.
Next, we hug Pablo, and he smiles. "Congrats to you both! I'm happy for you! I hope I'm godfather!" He said, and I laughed. "Of course!" I smiled and hugged him. Pedri and him hug, and I smile at them just glad they're finally back to the relationship they had before.
"I THOUGHT I'D BE GODFATHER!" I hear Fer shout as he walked up. I laugh and hug him. "Pedri chooses so you fight between ye." I laugh, and he hugged me back. "I'm so happy for you two. Honestly, I can't wait to be an uncle!!" I smile."You'll be their favourite, don't tell Ferran, " I whisper, and he laughs. He hugged his brother.
Next is Eric.
"Congrats, little Torres!" He said, and I smiled. "Thank you, Buddy!!" I hugged him back.
Eventually, we got around to everyone. "So we were able to find out the gender who wants to know??" I shout, and everyone cheers. Pedri goes and gets the cake, and I carry out the confetti poppers.
We handed one each to Ferran and Fer, and then we cut the cake. We cut into it and pull it out, and the confetti goes off at the same time. "it's a boy!!!!" We shout, and everyone runs and jumps on Pedri, and I laugh. Sira runs over and hugs me. "They're all crazy." She laughs, and I nod.
"Also, there's something I have to tell you....." She said, and I looked at her. "I'm pregnant too...." My eyes widen, and I hug her. "Omg omg omg! I'm so happy!!!" She laughs and hugs me back. Ferran comes over. "Did you tell her?" He asks, and I pull away and hug him. "Yesss and I'm so happy!! Our babies are gonna grow up together!!!" I smile, and Pedri comes over. "They're having a baby too, Pepi!!" I said, and he smiled and hugged Ferran and Sira. "Congrats, guys!"
"When are you due?" I ask her. "August 10th!" I scream, and everyone looks at me, and I say sorry. "I'm August 9th!!" I said, and we jumped around happily. And the boys laugh at us. "You can tell everyone. Well, if you want to." I said, and she smiled. "Thank you. I didn't wanna ruin your moment!" She laughs, and I shake my head. "No, do it cause our family are here makes sense." I said, and she nodded. "Yeah, we told mine yesterday, so"
I call everyone to get their attention again, and then Sira and Ferran stand together. "We are having a baby too!!" Everyone cheers, and my parents hug them and everyone else.
"Omg baby polooza!!" Eric said and hugged them, and I laughed.
Everything is just so amazing. I couldn't ask for anything better!!!

A/n will only start uploading once a day for now since I don't have much motivation to write.