Chapter 52

Elenas Pov
Soon after, we finished our food.
"Can we go swimming?" Lili asks me. I nod. "Go ask Mama first..." She runs off and goes and asks Sira. She comes back and puts her arms out. I lift her up. "She said yes!!" She smiled, and I smiled. "Come on, so..." I said, and Sira handed me her swim stuff, and then I went upstairs to my room to change. I leave her play on the floor while I get changed into my bikini. I grab a towel and wrap it around my waist, and then I quickly change Lili into her swim suit aswell. I get her bag, and then I hold her hand as we leave my room. We head down the pool, and we head inside. I see Pablo and Pedri playing football in the pool. "Pepi!!!" Lili screams and runs towards him. I run after, and I grab her. "Lili don't do that....." I said and picked her up, and she cried. "I'm sowwwy...." I hug her. "It's okay....." Pedri gets out and comes over to us. I can't help but stare at his body. God, he's gotten more toned......
"May I?" He asked without looking at me just looking at Lili. I just nodded, and he took her off me. He brought her over to the pool and climbed in. "Pabs!!" She screams, and I smile and sit down on the sun bed, and I watch them.
Pedri swims around the pool with her, and she giggles.
I smile as I watch him. I love how good he is with kids.....and I just know he would have been an amazing dad.
My view is blocked, and I look up and see Pablo standing over me.  "Stay away from him...." He said, and I looked at him with wide eyes. "I'm sorry, what?" I ask him, and he laughs. "Elena....I'm not letting you crawl your way back into his life.....I watched him suffer so much cause you left him....and he's finally happy again! I'm not letting you do it all over again...." He said with a straight face. "Pablo, I literally brought my niece to the pool? I didn't know ye were here?? Plus, she loves him. There's nothing I can do...." I said, and he rolls his eyes. "Just stay away from him...." He walks off, and I sigh.
Eventually, Pedri comes back over with Lili and gives her to me.
"Gotta go Lili flower....have fun with Auntie Elena...." He said to her and kissed her head. "Bye Pepi!" She said, and I looked at him. "Pedri-" I start, and he shakes his head. "Don't Elena...." He walks off, and I sigh as I watch him leave. I take off my towel, and I go into the pool, and I play with Lili. We stay in the pool for a few hours, and then I wrap her up in her towel and bring her upstairs to Siras' room.
I knock on the door, and she opens it. "Mama!!" Lili shouts, and Sira takes her. "Hola mi princesa," she smiled, and I walked into the room. I lie back on her bed as she puts Lili down to change her out of the wet clothes.
"Pepi Pabs there, Mama!" Lili said, and Sira looked at me, and I sat up. "You'll never guess what happened....." I chuckle, and she puts Lili down the play in the play pen with her toys.
She comes over. "Tell me!" She laughs, sitting next to me. "Well, we got there, and of course they were there playing water football. And as soon as Lili saw him, she ran over, and I had to grab her since she could have fallen. She cried a little, and then Pedri came over and took her to swim in the pool with him...." I said, and she smiled. "He's always so good with her....she loves him..." She said, and I nod and smile. "Anyways, that's not all......so I was just watching them both play, and Pablo came over and threatened me." I laugh, and she looks at me with wide eyes. "What???" She laughs, and I nod. "Basically telling me to stay away from him, and then he's not gonna let me crawl back into his life after he cleaned up my mess......" I said, and she sighed. "It's not like he's even speaking to me.....he literally only spoke to me asking if he could take her...." I chuckle, and she nods. "Yeah, Pablo is just worried, to be honest. He knows the effect you have on Pedri....." She said, and I laughed. "He doesn't need to worry. He won't even look at me.." I said and lied down and stared at the ceiling.
"He's gotten hotter though like shittt." I laugh, and she laughs. "That's very true...." She said, and I hit her with the pillow. "Heyyyy," she laughs. "Don't forget about my brother...." I giggle, and she smiles. "I won't......he's the best dad to her....." She said, and I smiled. "I want to be in her life more after the World Cup.....I'm gonna visit more, I promise....." I tell her, and she smiles. "Good!" She hugs me, and I hug her back.