Chapter Seven: The Robbery

Cynthia's P.O.V

I ran through the streets. The sun was starting to set as street lights were turned on.

I couldn't believe I had just passed out in front of the avenger! Even worse, I yelled at Mr Barnes!

But what's done is done. Right now I had to focus on getting the money. I made sure no one was there as I ducted into an alley.

I took off my backpack and pulled out my black leather pants and gloves, and my red leather jacket.

I quickly changed and took off my choker while pulling up the hoodie. Then I took out a red mask with a bronze design, and put it on. It covered half my face from forehead to nose.

Lastly, for a last measure, I combed my hair with my hands to give myself a deep side part and I took off my eye contact out of my left eye to reveal my blue eye.

I made sure to hide my backpack before I teleported away. I ended up at a very fancy restaurant.

I took a deep breath before, CRASH! Using my power I shattered the glass door and windows.

" Sorry to interrupt," I said, as I changed my American accent to a British accent as I walked in the restaurant " but I have to get a little cash. You won't mind me robbing you do you?" I stared at the frightened people, who coward before me.

" ay! Hands up! Don't move! Your under arrest for trying to steal!" Yelled a voice. I turned and saw a security guard pointing his gun at me.

" trying to steal! Oh honey... I am stealing, not trying. And your toy won't help you stop me. So you might as well give any cash you have to me."

I could see the fear in his eyes as I walked toward him. Then, he pulled the trigger. Multiple gunshots were heard as I dropped to the ground.

There was a sound of clinks as I slowly stood up. My hands had a red aura around them and I knew my eyes must be red too from the look of the terrified security guard.

The guard stared at me, then to the bullets on the ground, stuttering, not able to make words.

I smiled wickedly, raising my hand and the gun on his hand started to shake. Suddenly it went flying to me, just like the Winter Soldier's knife. It landed in my hand.

I used my powers and bent the gun until it was no longer usable. I dropped it to the ground and the guard staggered back.

" Now, let's see what we're gonna do with you," I said. I hated myself for what I was doing. It tore me apart as I used my telekinesis to force him against the wall.

He slumped down to the ground with a small groan, and laid still.

" Now that that's done with, I want you to quietly, in an orderly fashion, line up against the wall and put money only in this bag" I pulled out a bag.

I let my telekinesis hold the bag as everyone lined up and put whatever cash they had in the bag.

I mind read every person making sure none of them were gonna try something.

I then walked over to the register and started putting money in another bag I had. I again let my telekinesis take over and I walked over to the security guard.

He had passed out and probably had a concussion but at least he was alive. I breathed a sigh of relief as I realized that he didn't seem to have any injuries.

" whoa! Who wasn't invited to make someone want to crash the party?" I turned around and my eyes widened. Of course I didn't have any luck today! I never had any good luck!