.𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1.

"𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔾𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼ℕ 𝕆𝔽 ℍ𝔼𝔸𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔾"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I sat alone in my room filled with darkness and silence.It was yet another night where i didn't wanted to see the tomorrow morning .I cannot do this anymore I said as tears welled up in my eyes, I was at my limit now and have decided to put an end on this painful war called life.
It's going to be my last cry of pain i reassured myself as I started cutting my hand.I cried out loud at the pain both physically and emotionally ,and after sometime everything just blacked out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I felt something fall on my cheek I slowly tried opening my eyes having a hard time adjusting to the bright light .When I opened my eyes I found myself in a pretty garden A paradise garden, filled with colorful flowers and soft green grass. Majestic trees stand tall, their branches offering shade and shelter. Birds singing and fluttering around, while butterflies dance in the gentle breeze.

I followed the pathway which was weaving through the garden, guiding to the ponds with clear, sparkling water. The sweet fragrance of blooming flowers calming my mind.
"You look good while smiling little lady"
I finched at the sudden voice which echoed in the peaceful ambiance."Who are you?" I asked not to know what to expect from the stranger's voice .

"You don't need to know about that Laira"
"How..how do you know my name "I said getting more scared and started looking around me to find the source ,which made me realise that I don't this place at all.This wasn't the place I was at ,I tried to remember but I was not able to remember anything.

Instead my head started hurting so badly making me fall on the ground. What's wrong with me ?Why can't I remember anything?I started questioning everything that was happening around me as I started losing my consciousness.

As I faded in and out of consciousness, I felt a gentle hand on my forehead. The voice spoke again, this time filled with concern, "Laira, can you hear me? Don't worry, everything will be alright."

I mustered up all the energy I had and opened my eyes to see a kind face leaning over me. It was an elderly woman with wise, comforting eyes. "Who are you?" I asked weakly, still unsure of my surroundings.

The woman smiled warmly and said, "My name is Isabella. I am here to help you, my dear."
Confusion filled my mind as I tried to piece together what was happening. "Where am I? How did I get here?" I asked, my voice trembling.

Isabella gently sat me upright and handed me a glass of water. "You are in the Garden of Healing, an ethereal place between life and death," she explained.

"You were on the edge of despair, but your spirit led you here."I drank the water gratefully, feeling a sense of calm wash over me.

"Despair....But I don't remember anything," I said, my voice barely above a whisper.
Isabella nodded sympathetically. "Sometimes, dear, our minds shield us from painful memories. The journey you have taken has unlocked the door to your past, and it will take time for you to remember all that you have forgotten.

I didn't remember what happened to me but these brutal scars on my hand ,they look like a reminder of darkness.

"Laira the choice is yours dear if you want to find out what happened to you or you would rather experience the painful experience of afterlife "

"But..but I did nothing wrong,why would they punish me" I said being unsure of what i was even saying.

"Sweetheart i can't answer all of your questions right now ,I will tell you when the right time comes.But as for now you have to make a decision".

_________________________________________________

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

________________________________________________°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°