.𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.

"𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕋ℝ𝔼𝔼 𝕆𝔽 𝔼ℕ𝕃𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝔼ℕ𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"You can take some time to make your choice till then I can take you to a place where you can stay for the time being. " Isabella said.

I nodded and started following her where she was taking me.After walking for a few minutes a large door appeared in front of us which was covered in flower vines with beautiful roses.
Even though everything was just so beautiful around here,I kept on being surprised every time after seeing a new thing.

I followed her when she started walking towards the door.As i entered the door everything turned black for a few seconds.But soon the darkness was exchanged by a cool breeze that hit my face lightly ,the pure air which seemed so pleasant made me smile instantly.

"It's probably the first time I am seeing you smile dear"she looked at me with a surprising face.

"Is..is it my first time smiling" I said questioning.
Somehow I was at a point where I didn't remember anything about myself.

"This is the place where you will live" she said pointing towards the huge house .

The house exuded warmth and coziness. It had a subtle charm that made it feel inviting and comforting. It was surrounded by lush green trees and vibrant flowers.

The library, with its endless number of books, was like a treasure trove for me.The cozy balcony was a peaceful haven to relax and unwind. It offered a breathtaking view of the mesmerizing trees outside, their branches swaying gently in the breeze. It was the perfect spot to enjoy a cup of tea or coffee, listening to the soothing sounds of nature and feeling at peace with the world.

But the room with the shining tree was truly enchanting. It was a magical space that brought a sense of wonder and awe. The tree, with its shimmering leaves and branches, seemed to emit a soft, mystical light that filled the room with an ethereal ambiance.

"You like it?" Isabella asked.

"Yes,I love it" I said without even giving it a second thought.How can anyone not love this place.

"Why is this tree shining though Isabella?" I asked getting curious because of the unfamiliar sight .

Isabella smiled "That my dear,is the Tree of Enlightenment.It's leaves and branches glow because they are infused with magic .It brings positivity to the house and also to the people who live here."

She paused for a moment "It also heals the scars she said ,brushing her hand gently on the scars of my hand,and also helps in regaining memories.

I was taken aback by her words, feeling a mix of excitement and hope. "Can it help me remember who I am?" I asked cautiously.

Isabella nodded, her eyes filled with compassion. "Indeed, it can. But only if you're ready. Memories can be both beautiful and painful, and the Enlightenment Tree respects the choice of each individual.

When you're ready, it will reveal what you need to remember, guiding you towards your true self."

_________________________________________________

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

_________________________________________________

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°