~13~

Please don't become a stranger whose laugh I could recognise anywhere.

***•_•***

San had caught up with Seonghwa in the hallways after his separate Japanese classes, walking to the canteen with him. The two of them had gotten in still laughing over a guy they saw pulling out a wedgie.

They were making it to the line to get snacks when a certain conversation caught San's curious mind.

"Is it me or has that Wooyoung shit been getting on nerves lately?"

San stopped and walked back a little bit to hear what the people were talking about while Seonghwa stared at him in confusion. There were four guys and two girls sitting on the table.

"You're just jealous that more girls like him than they like you", one of the girls laughed.

"No he's just a hoe. I mean even the way he dresses. Like he's just here for the pussies and dicks, I swear to god it pisses me off so much. Who does he think he is?"

"Who do you think you are?", San found himself cutting in, the question directed at the boy who had made the comment. Seonghwa internally swore trying to grab San's arms and pull him away but the interaction escalated so quickly.

"What's it got to do with you?", the guy asked "it was our conversation"

"Hyunwoo sit your ass back down and stop trying to pick a fight"

"Nah... no way this weirdo here came in butting into our conversation", Hyunwoo said in a cocky voice "fuck off pretty boy, this had nothing to do with you"

San knew he was right. It had nothing to do with him. But it annoyed him so much he just felt the need to say something.

"What's Wooyoung done to you anyway to make you say shit like that about him?"

"San please...", Seonghwa tried to pull him away but he just disagreed.

"What are you, his boyfriend? Damn I thought when they said he was gay, they were joking. I mean it does explain why he's such a whore anyway. Fucking wrecking relationships. Sometimes you gays just piss me off"

San did not know what the fuck he was doing when he punched the guy hard in the face. Seonghwa groaned.

"San."

Hyunwoo was quick to return the blow and not long after the two had engaged in a physical fight of throwing knees in stomach, knocking air out of lungs, giving ripped lips and purple eyes, bruises on cheeks, jaw, pretty much anywhere.

Seonghwa and Hyunwoo's friends tried to separate them of which it was no use. San was now over Hyunwoo beating the guy up mercilessly.

Wooyoung, Yeosang, Hongjoong, Chan and Lee know looked at the commotion the second they got into the canteen, squeezing through the crowd, including the ones filming and the ones cheering. Wooyoung slapped a hand over his mouth upon seeing San on top of another student, landing blows like a psychopath.

It took the damn teachers long enough to separate them. And it was only then that Wooyoung got a better look of their faces. San had a ripped lip, a little bruise on his cheek and bright red teeth marks on his left arm where he was supposedly bitten.