Chapter 2 | Nothing is Positive

Me and Hibiki look everywhere at the Monocruise but we both couldn't find Kanade so we both decided to leave the Monocruise to go look for Kanade. I can see her getting even more worried.

While we both were leaving the Monocruise, Hibiki said somethings to me.

"Iroha"

"..."

"Iroha?"

"..."

"IROHAA"

"EEEK!! UWAAAHH!? IT SOMEBODY DYING?" Iroha scream and panic.

HIbiki signs "No Iroha, It just me", "nobody is dying... or at least what I think" Hibiki respond.

"NOOO nobody is dying, just stay very positive" I said with a annoyed face because I kinda hate talking about negative things.

"And how are you so sure huh?" Hibiki said with a furious look.

"uhhh... because... everything is positive?" I reply with a dumbfounded look.

"Oh so you think Yuri dying was somethings positive?, you thinks the whole voids things is positive? YOU THINK THIS KILLING GAME IS SOMETHING POSITIVE?" Hibiki shouted at me right to my face and at this pointed I started to panic because I couldn't comforted her at all and keeps talking about negative. I didn't respond to her because I didn't know what to say.

"Tell me Iroha, do you thinks this whole game is positive because everything you do is keeps blabbing how positive everything is" Hibiki got mores furious and stopped walking with me and stare at me right to my blue eyes. I also stop walking because we are still both holding hands and I couldn't just let's go of her hand.

"IROHA, answer my question" She getting more furious and it was scaring me.

I just look down to my shoes and realized maybe Hibiki was right.. there nothings positive about this.. i'm a void, Yuri, Hajime, Kokoro and Emma dies, i'm supposed to be the next culprit, everyone is trapped here... WAIT nononono, i'm supposed to act positive, I'm supposed think positive. JUST THINK POSITIVE.

Hibiki noticed me i wasn't paying attention to her and then see I'm slowly shaking. "Iroha?" she ask me and instead getting more furious she calm down and got a little worried. She stand in front of me then place her right hand to my shoulder. "Iroha.. Are you alright?".

"I..I.." I couldn't speak another words and before I knew it they were tears on my eyes.

"I just wanna go home like nothings bad is happening..." I finally speak then start sobbing.

Hibiki just stares at me with an piss off face but afterward for few seconds then she gave me a hug with an neutral face.

"I'm sorry Iroha, I was just scare and paranoid. I didn't mean to make you cry" She told me while she look a little sadder.

"No you don't need to be sorry, you are right. N-nothings is pos-positive about this" I whimpering to her and try to cover my face by buried my face to hers shoulder.

I was still hugging Hibiki afterward I felt she was rubbing my back gently with her right hand since she was still holding my hands with hers left hands.

It did make me little better and after some few minutes I eventually stop crying and stop hugging her.

Hibiki stop rubbing my back with her right hand then move it to my shoulder "Do you feel better?" she ask me with a bit worried look.

"Yeah I feel much better" I told to Hibiki and trying to smile at her.

"Alright,  let's just pretend this never happened" Hibiki told me as her voice got quieter.

"Huh why?"

"Just pretend this never happened"

"BUT WHY?"

"no reason, don't ask anymore question" Hibiki getting piss off once again.

"fine..." I said with while being a little furious.

Me and Hibiki started to continue walk once again while holding hands.