~Tears shed~

The next day, the palace was filled with decorative flowers. White flowers adorned the walls, and the ceiling was painted with lovely angels. The paintiers did touch-ups. as orla walked through she bumped into her father "oh apologies" she said bowing "it's quite alright" he spoke "is there something you must tell me" her father had a knowing face, "umm yes actually would we be able to have a masquerade ball I think it would be fun and festive do you agree" orla offered with a flutter of her eyes
"Well, I suppose it would be exciting," he chuckled, leaning back. "I shall tell the guest," he said, smiling!
"That was a lot easier than I thought. It would've
" Orla thought to herself. Later, she brought food to Darius. She sat by him. "Why did my father do it?" she asked. "Take the stone," Darius interrupted. "Um yes "you really don't know do you they hid it that well." "wow "Darius last, but it seemed more like disappointment "well my father is a wonderful man he had to have a good reason to lie about your kingdom being evil" she said confused "he's not a good man ok " Darius said with anger "see your father was always jealous of my father when my father was given the stone by the fairy's for saving there kingdom my father held pitty for yours your kingdom was poor and my father joined our kingdom's together and helped build up the chantel but all this luxury got to your fathers head he stole the stone and spread lies through out the land and it stuck all this gave my mother sever depression it it.. " Darius's eyes quivered as if he was holding back some thing he choked on his words.it killed her he felt a tear run down his cheek out of embarrassment. He covered his face, trying to talk without her, hearing his shaky voice he began to sob the crack in his voice was raw.his stomach sank low as he held back tears he tried to wipe them away from embarrassment. As he cried orla realized something his mother died so young it traumatized him he never had the motherly love she had as a child Darius tried to pull back his tears as his father had told him real men don't cry he felt weak and ashamed.Orlas heart dropped she felt almost embarrassed for what she had said to him. She hugged him it didn't feel awkward, though, and she couldn't describe why.