Panic...

Warning ⚠⚠🚨
Contains: Panic Attack.

POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE

Akane was panicking . Her breathing were shallow. She tried her best to suck in enough air in her lungs but it wasn't helping . Tears flowed in her eyes as it was getting hard to see. She dropped the pregnancy test as she eyed her phone on the table. She tried to run to it. But her legs couldn't. Falling to the cold hard floor, she tried her best to move herself to her phone.  Taking in deep breaths while trying to stay focus and not fall unconscious.

Her body was shaking as if she was in snow. She was almost there. Reaching it, as tears fell down her face, in pain from her headache from all the crying.   Her chest hurting like hell. She grabbed her phone and called the first contact from her phone.

Mem-cho.💛

_______

It was a around 9:30 and Mem-cho and kana were still bickering around practice. "can you too move somewhere else? " Aqua requested, now tired of hearing the two bicker. "Fine! Hurry up Mem-cho! " Kana yelled as she left to another room. "Oh my god!! " Mem-cho signed out as she dropped her bags. She took her phone out and kissed it bye. " Don't want my precious phone to crack with that monster. " the girl left her phone on the table and entered the room Kana left to.

Now it was just the twins. "Hey..... Aqua.... " Aqua hummed in response looking at the other twin. " Do you like Kana? " Ruby asked, fully attention to her twins reaction and body language. "W-no.. I'm already in a relationship with Akane. And plus I'll ruin her reputation if she's caught with me. " he stumbled the first part with a slight blush on his face. "Oh.... " Ruby looked at her feet. Aqua too his leave to another room much father away from Kana's and Mem-cho's room where their bickering can still be heard.

Ruby just keeper looking at the floor , in such deep thought. 'Liar. LIar. LIAr. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR. Brother is such a liar! " she wanted to it out too. "How dare h-" before she could finish a ringing sound was coming from Mem-cho's phone. She got up and picked it up.

Akane-chan💙

Ruby smiled. And took the phone and walked to another room and answered the phone. "Hey Akane! It's Ru-" once again she was cut off by the heavy breathing. "M-mem- hu- cho. " she heard as deep breaths we're made from Akane, while following she heard hiccuping. "Akane-chan are you ok?! " Ruby was now panicking from the sound of crying and heavy breathing. "P-panick! A-attack! " The other girl chocked out. "Its gonna b-be ok Akane-chan. H-here listen to my voice and do as I say ok!? " she said hoping that the other was still listening. "O-ok! " she chocked out as a sob could be heard.

"What are 5 thing you can see? " Ruby said trying to sound as calm as she can. While Internally freaking the fuck out. "T-tabl-e " Akane grasped from air before responding again. "C-carpet, m-mY p-phone! " another pause was made from sniffles and deep breaths. "D-oOr, a-and " she took another deep breath. "Curt-Ain " she mumbled out but still bearable through phone. "G-good job Akane-chan! Breath with me ok? Breath in and hold. I'll count from 1 to 10! " Ruby said panicky since it was the next thing she could think of.

She could heat Akane hold her breath. With made Ruby feel a bit better that she was following what she was saying. " 1.... 2... 3... 4.... 5....6...7... 8... 9... 10... Exhale. " Ruby finally said while she heard the other exhale loudly. "Let's do this a few more times. Ok? Are you with me? " she asked feeling a lot more calmer now that her friend was feeling a lot calmer to. Ruby could hear that the crys , sobbing, and deep breathing stoped a bit.

"Y-yes." Was all that Akane mumbled out . Akane was still shaking but her chest felt better and her vision was more clearing as tears were slowly drying up, staining her porcelain face. Although it still a bit hard to breath, it was better than  before.

______

They breathed in and out and held their breaths together as the blue haired calmed down. "You feeling better Akane-chan? " Ruby asked in a soft voice knowing that the other could go back into panic mode. "Y-yeah.... Th-anks s-so much R-ruby.. " she replied. "A-anytime.. " Ruby said as she couldn't help but smile a bit. "Do you want to meet each other tomorrow, Akane-chan? " She offered as she heard the other silenced herself for a bit. "I'll love to... B-but! D-dont get y-yoUr self i-in trouble.... " she stuttered over some words. Which Ruby herself had to admit it was quite cute. "I'll make sure.. "

"C-can you n-ot te-ll A-aqua-kun about t-this? " she muttered hoping for the answer she wanted. "Of course.. " she heard the other say. Akane smiled knowing she could trust her boyfriends twin and her friend. "Kay.. I-ill get g-going n-now Ruby-c-chan... " she said softly. "Alright,... Stay safe Akane-chan.. See you tomorrow. Kay?"
Akane hummed in agreement s Ruby ended the call.

_________

Ruby didn't want to believe that his brothers girlfriend being in that state in person. She would have know how to handle it. She didn't want more flash backs of her mother's death. Ai That name always wondered her mind. Tears were forming in her eyes, but she wiped then away quickly. Picked herself up , and opened the door. "That's where my phone went! " Ruby jumped in surprise as she saw Mem-cho quickly grabbed her phone out of Ruby's hands. Mem-cho paused for a second looking at the id caller.

"You called Akane? For what? " she questioned, eyeing the other up and down  in suspicion. "Nothing, she just called you but you were busy with Kana. So I picked it up for you. Were gonna hang out tomorrow by the way . " Ruby explained quickly and tried to excuse herself but was caught by the hand of Kana. "Seriously? You to? Why is everyone going to hang out with that AkAnE girl anyways. " she huffed. Clearly you could tell her jealousy of Akane was pretty obvious. Ruby side eyed her. "Since your going somewhere I was about to mention that I was gonna have a meet up with the cast tomorrow to! " Mem-cho said.

Kana sighed. "Come on. We have a week since the concert and it's on a Friday! Plenty of time to practice. " Ruby said. "We could take a little break I guess..... " Kana mumbled.. "Yay!!!! " both Ruby and Mem-cho said at the same time jumping up and down. "Come on Kana I'll take you home. See ya Ruby! " Mem-cho said as Kana was getting her shoes on. Both now at the door. "Bye Ruby! " they said  together. As Ruby waved then bye. As soon as they closed the door, Ruby ploped herself on the couch, thinking on what the hell is happening. 'Aqua like Kana, while kana also like Aqua back, but he's in a relationship with Akane-chan, but something had to happen to Akane and Aqua since aqua hasn't been at Akane for a while. Brother is playing with both Akane-chan and Kana-chan feelings but mostly Akane-chan. ' Ruby summarized in her head on what was what she thought was happening with her knowledge.

People thought of her as quite dumb and funny. But the other side of Ruby was quite observation, and could calculate someone by actions or expressions. But only when it was necessary. Ruby was still thinking of so many outcomes of what will or what could happen during theses few days. Her head was filled with so many thought it could get a headache from all this thinking. "Hey Ruby. " Her thoughts were caught off by Aqua. "Come on let's go . " Miyako-san said turning of the lights of the company building . "Kay.... " she mumbled out.

_______________