Ruby I-!

*Warning ⚠ mention of panic attack, lying, mention of past sexual content and possibly more *

No one pov:

Akane breathed in slowly in and out , trying to stay calm. Right now she was on her way to see Ruby for lunch and possibly go over to strawberry production to hang out and watch her practice or just hang out in general. It was two days after her panic attack. She was originally suppose to hang out with Ruby yesterday, but her mom needed help to run errands and help her unpack. Akane still needed to think of a way to tell her mother about the fact that she was now pregnant . She didn't know how her other will juggle the task of a pregnant daughter, very ill grandma, work, and paper work. It truly crushed Akane's  spirit about telling her own mother. She just didn't want her mom to worry, but she knew the day would come.

___ the day before ___

"Akane dear! " Her mother yelled for her. Akane walked in the front of the door with 2 boxes in her arms. "Yes? " she answered back placing the boxes down on a table. "Dear, your grandma is coming to stay other here to get better..... I'm afraid that the place she's living right now is not suited for.... " Akane knew what she meant by 'not suited'. Her mother's, dad, wasn't the greatest. In other words Akane's grandpa . He was a drunky when he was in his 20s to 30s but dropped the habit when he was gonna lose his business. During this time he was dumb and abusive. Which once again stopped when his business drop.

But still grandma stayed with him. In her eyes he was her everything . While Akane's mother watched from the side lines while her mother got slapped for the dumbest reasons. Now in there 60s to probably 70s Akane's grandpa, now retired and living on there income from the government. Even now he doesn't bother to care for his wife, when she's sick. Akane's mother was the only one who she could turn to for support while she was in pain.
-

"Of course! Is this why all theses boxes are her? " Akane asked while her mother nodded. "I wanted to get her things ready so when I pick her up tomorrow , she'll be ready to get use to  the house where she'll call her own home too. " her mother smiled. Akane smiled at her mother's words. Akane's mother had her when she was in her late 20s , she warned Akane to not sleep with anyone, until she found the one, and until when she was older, which Akane already knew she broke that rule. Akane had so much respect for her mother because of a shit hole she had to live through childhood. "Is she sleeping next to the guest room next round yours right? " Akane asked.  Her mother chuckled " How'd you know? " both her mother and akane laughed

_____
Two days ago
(For those who don't know, right after Akane had her panic attack)

When the Hoshino twins got back home, Ruby took off her shoes and sat on the couch. Tired and exhausted, while taking in new information. She notice Aqua sitting on the other couch on his phone. "Who you texting? " She asked her twin. He looked up and tilted his head in annoyance. "Kana." He said with no expression. Just a straight face. "About? ~" she said I  suspension and moved to sit right next to him . "She asked if we could hang out tomorrow " Ruby sighed, laying her back on the couch, while looking at the ceiling.

"Ruby,  I think I'm going to break up with Akane soon. " 

He said without even showing any emotion. Ruby sat up in surprise. Her eyes widen and her hand turn into a fist. "Why? " she asked. "Aqua continued to look at his phone. " I don't think I'm capable of being in a relationship. I have something important to do that might affect her... Don't get me wrong, she helped me in so many things. I just think it if I continue she'll get more attached and it's gonna affect her into depression or some sort. " He replied dryly as he turned his head to his sister.