Dreams come true

⚠️before we start I just wanted to clarify that I will be making up this story so it's not exactly like the show but some events in the show will be added, although it will definitely be similar to the show.⚠️

"WE ARE GOING TO THE SHORE WHORES" screamed Sammi as she was packing her bags. It was currently 9:42 am and I still haven't packed for the shore yet "shit i forgot all about this" I sighed as I hurried throwing my stuff into my 5 suitcases. I know it might seem like a lot of luggage but I do have a lot of clothes and I have to be prepared to show off for the hot Italian guidos.

My heart was beating as for the fact I would be living with 7 random strangers for a whole summer. "What am I even going to wear I mean I have to make a good impression right?" After 15 minutes went by I have finally found the perfect cute but simple outfit that I think would be okay to wear.

 "What am I even going to wear I mean I have to make a good impression right?" After 15 minutes went by I have finally found the perfect cute but simple outfit that I think would be okay to wear

"Elena help me with the suitcases please" Sammi says, "okay hold on" I say as i'm touching up my hair I am so nervous I feel like throwing up.

Me and Sammi live not too far from the seaside heights (where we would be staying). We grew up in a small town in Jersey called "Hazlet" is about a 55 minute drive from Seaside.
I rolled down the car window and stuck my head out to feel like nice cold summer breeze hitting my face. "Sammi can you put music on please" I asked, Sammi knew I was nervous she can tell, music helps calm my nerves so she didn't hesitate to put on our favorite songs. As we drive down the highway we started singing having a good time making me forget about being nervous as I was just enjoying the moment with my sister.

I looked out the window and saw a costal looking house and the garage had been painted to look like an Italian flag right away it felt like home. "I wonder if we are the first ones here" Sammi said in excitement. "I honestly hope so" I said in a low voice I was still feeling a bit nervous especially since I was standing right in front of the house and it all felt real now.

"Hello?" Me and Sammi said as we entered the house looking around to see if we could spot anybody. "Oh thank god we are first here" I said in relief. I then heard 2 voices that sounded like guys "Well i guess not.." I whispered to myself feeling that sudden relief disappear as I heard the two voices.

I saw two guys they were both tan and sexy guidos one had a blowout and a star tattoo on his arm, the other one had short straight hair and a nice body, they both had nice bodies actually.

"Hi nice to meet you i'm Pauly D" the man spoke as he reached in for a hug. "Hey I'm Elena but you can call me Lena" I said as we broke apart from the hug.
I instantly got butterfly's he was so hot like my dream guy and he had a nice voice too. I turned to look at my sister to see the Mike kid Or situation whatever the fuck he goes by flirting with her I Gave a weird look but hey looks like both of us found perfect guys.

There was two rooms across from each other one with 3 beds 2 next to each other and 1 in the corner kind of lonely and the other room only had 2 beds but they were right next to each other. I already knew I wanted to share a room with Pauly but I figured him and Mike would be rooming together since they got here around the same time.
I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and it was Pauly "Hey so I can see Mike is kinda feelin Sammi so I was thinking maybe you wanted to room together and they can room together with one other person?" I felt my face staring to get red but in my mind I was so excited to be sharing a room with just Pauly. "Yeah sure that sounds good" I tried to say in a normal chill tone. Me and Sammi gave each other a smirk knowing we would be rooming with 2 hot guidos, before going to the rooms to unpack and settle down.
"This is gonna be a great summer" I said to myself with a smile on my face before seeing more of the roomies start to arrive.

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry if i made any grammar or spelling mistakes!)