First night out

Soon after we settled down in our rooms more of the roomies started to arrive followed by Vinny,Ronnie,Jwoww,Angelina, and Snooki (Deena doesn't come till next summer).
As soon as I met the roomies they all seemed pretty chill but I was sort of confused on why Angelina bought trash bags for luggage but I guess that's none of my business.
Me and the roomies turned around and saw the house manager Danny who introduced himself and explained how we would be working for him and to always be on time or you will be fired and kicked out of the house. He was pretty intimidating but he honestly seemed like a pretty chill guy, i'm usually not that late for things so I guess I should be fine.

It was now 10:30 pm and me and the roomies were heading out to go to a club called "karma" I was getting ready with Sammi debating on what to wear.

I looked at myself in the mirror thinking "Holy shit I look hot asf".  I came into the living room and heard Pauly and Vinny whistle at me, ngl I blushed a little but I just smiled at them and proceeded to sit on the couch waiting for everyone else to finish getting ready.
"CABS HERE" I heard Pauly screaming as he got up, god I love his personality he's so funny.
We now arrived at karma and the roomies were all dancing and I was taking shots with Snooki. "Holy shit girl you can drink" I said to Snooki as she went in for another shot. I was now dancing by myself when this guy came from behind and grabbed my waist, He was pretty hot though nice brown hair Italian guido. We started dancing as I was grinding on him I looked around the room and saw Pauly staring directly at us, I quickly looked away maybe he's jealous I thought to myself.

Pauly came up to us I was getting a little nervous because I had no idea what he might pull "Excuse can I steal her" I heard him say at this point I was blushing so hard but it was pretty dark so no one could notice thank god. The guy stormed off I could tell he was pretty upset but oh well id pick Pauly over him any day.
I was pretty drunk to say the least and I definitely felt like smushing Pauly. "Wanna smush" I whispered in Paulys ear. No way I just said that once I said those words instant regret came flooding over me, "You are pretty drunk right now and I don't wanna do something that you would regret later since you are intoxicated". He whispered in my ear. It kind of hurt my feelings a little but it is understandable I guess.

Me and the roomies decided to grab everyone and leave since me and Snooki were shitfaced and could barley stand up and Mike almost got into a fight with one of the bouncers. By the time  we arrived back at the house I was so drunk and tired I could barley stand. Pauly carried me to our room and tucked me in and gave me a kiss on the cheek and by then I was already passed out.