13

Let the security catch?

“Huh?” “How?” “Really?” After the sharp buzzing, Wang Yu, Wang Kaiwen and others asked the little staff anxiously.

The little clerk frowned: “Sister Wen, this card seems to be true.”

“What?” “Impossible!” Wang Kaiwen was immediately taken aback and didn’t believe it at all.

“Sister Wen, don’t worry, you wait for me to finish. This card should really be our bank card, but it should not be a black card. Because I swiped it up just now, the machine warned that the balance was insufficient.”

Puff~ The air is about to be quiet. 0.

For 1 second, there was a roar of laughter.

“Haha~” “How awesome am I?” “If you don’t have enough balance, you dare to come out and pretend to be forced!” “Haha~” “Laugh to me.”

“I think this guy not only has insufficient balance, but also has insufficient IQ. After all the money?” “I’ll go to Nima!” In the hall, many people had already laughed, and lisa in front of him seemed to be a laughing stock.

“Impossible, I haven’t used this card before, how could the balance be insufficient?” lisa’s expression turned dark.

He never doubted the authenticity of the black card. After all, with the power of the manoban family, possessing the black card was more than enough.

Back then, this black card was the gift money that his poor father gave to his mother.

Later, lisa gave a considerable part of it to Mr. Han and asked him to invest.

Now ten years have passed. According to Mr. Han, his total return on investment in the past ten years has been close to 1,000%, and a large amount of money will be put into this card every year.

So, how can the balance be insufficient?

This is a lie!

“You do it again!” Lisa said with a black face, and then the staff did it again.

But the result is still the same, the computer balance part shows a large series of asterisks.

“Sorry, the balance is still insufficient.”

The staff member said with a smile.

“Haha~” There was another burst of laughter.

“It’s an idiot. You clamored to take 20 million before?” “It’s ridiculous.”

“Xiaowen, you can call the police.”

Wang Yu didn’t want to look anymore, said something contemptuously, and then took himself with him. The female companion left.

After Wang Kaiwen sent away the two Wang Yu, he immediately asked the security to drive lisa away.

“This idiot, get out of here!” “Don’t get out?” Wang Kaiwen shouted in disgust.

“Stop!” At this moment, a cold and majestic female voice came from behind.

Xu Lei already felt the bank hall, and almost instantly, Xu Lei saw the black gold card in lisa’s hand.

After all, this black gold card is too eye-catching, it’s hard not to pay attention.

“Manager!” “It’s the manager. The manager is here. It’s going to be bad luck.”

Many people laughed in low voices, and Li Tanya, Wang Kaiwen and others hurried forward to say hello.

“Just now, but this gentleman took out the black card?” Xu Lei asked immediately.