𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤? ✮

✩✩✩
"Get off my bed!"
✩✩✩

To: Milo Johnson.

"Good morning Milo, how have you been doing since our last in person session last week. Your mom has told me you've started work, how has that been? Hopefully good. I'm hoping to see you next Saturday in Charleston. Wouldn't want to mess up our streak. Now would we? Oh, and how are your siblings? I'll be waiting for your reply please email me back when you can.
P.S stay safe Milo I'm serious."

From: Stephanie Patterson.

Milo sat at her desk starring at the email on her laptop. Thinking about how she would respond. Sighing Milo started to type her response.

To: Stephanie Patterson.

"Hey! Mrs. Patterson, I've been good."

Milo groaned loudly shaking her head.
"No, no, that sounds stupid.." Milo muttered hitting backspace quickly.

"Hello! Mrs. Patterson, I've been really, really good."

Milo nodded to herself and went to start typing again but was interrupted.

"Milo, you should probably only use one really. If you use two it looks like Pope wrote it." Milo jolted hearing a voice from behind. The girl whipped around in her chair to be met with JJ.

"How the hell did you even get in hee?" Milo's brows furrowed looking at the blonde.

"Oh, the window. I climbed through actually." JJ gestures towards her opened window smiling.

"Ok then.. Can you like, leave?" Milo asked slowly closing her laptop.

"No. I was wondering if you wanna go to the chateau." The blonde sat on the bed glancing at the girl.

"No, and get off my bed." JJ groaned dramatically at Milo's answer.

"Milo, please. I don't wanna be with Blaire all by myself." Milo rolls her eyes ignoring his pleas.

"You won't be by yourself. You've got kei and Pope." She sighed. "Get off my bed!" She added throwing a pen from her desk at him.

"Pope wants you to come, So you should." JJ rolls off her bed landing on the floor. With a loud thump.

Milo glared at him before stopping to think about it. "I'll go." She said quickly.

"Wait, really? Why the sudden change?" JJ asked raising a brow lifting his head from the floor.

"Because I want to? I've gotta get ready though." She shrugged and walked to her closet.

"I think what your wearing is fine." JJ smiled looking at her sweat pants and baggy shirt.

"Your joking it's like, a hundred degrees outside JJ." Milo grabbed her clothes and walked into her bathroom.

"It's like, a hundred degrees outside JJ.
Shut up Mi mi." JJ mocked getting up from the floor laying back on her bed.

"I heard that!" Milo shouts from the bathroom.

Milo leaves the bathroom shutting the door behind her then she looks at JJ who's back on her bed and she scoffs.

"Let's go." Milo said flatly walking towards the window. JJ jumped up from the bed and followed behind her.

"We've gotta make this quick I've got a dinner party tonight." The brunette announces as she began climbing down the water drain.

"A dinner party? Ok kook." JJ laughed following after her.

"Yeah, you should come I'll buy you a suit and everything I think it'd be fun." Milo offers.