💚 An Extra Pump of Creamer~ (pt7) 💚

Sorry this one took a minute, I was dealing with writers block–
But here's the last chapter of the coffee yandere au, enjoy~
——————————————————————

Eclipse chuckled darkly as he tossed aside the now empty coffee cup and pulled you off of the table. Your legs wobbled and gave out beneath you when you tried to stand, but he held you and kept you upright.
"Do you think you're ready for me, darling~?"
You whined and nodded.
"Use your words.."
He jerked your face back to look him in the eye.
"Y-Yes... Eclipse... I'm ready.."
Your thighs were coating with your own arousal as you waited for his next move.

After a moment he growled and gripped your waist with both clawed hands, shoving your forwards and folding you over the table. His hefty tentacle flopped writhed uncontrollably against your lower back, staining your dress with a wet orange hue.
Eclipse kept one hand gripped around your hip, using the other one to hold you down on the table. The sudden motion pushed the air out of your body and you wheezed for a moment, trying to comprehend this new position. He leaned down and whispered into your ear, his hot breathe leaving beads of moisture across your neck when he spoke.
"I'm gonna fill your pretty little cunt to the brim.. Fuck you full of me... You would like that, wouldn't you~?"
You wiggled your hips back, earning a small snarl from him.
"Please... I need... Mnh~"
"You greedy little fuckslut... Keep begging and maybe I'll consider it..~"
You could tell that he was clearly restraining himself, his hands shaking as he listened closely.
"P-Please Eclipse– fuck me full, make me y-yours..~ I need it badly... Nmh~"
He whined faintly, rutting his wet dick across your ass.
"K-Keep going.."
"Eclipse... J-Just.."
"Just what, love~?"
"Fuh-fuck me..~"
You keened, arching your back and wiggling your waist again.

His grip tightened and he pulled back, leaving a mere second of separation before diving straight in. With how much arousal you both produced, he was able to slide through with ease, quickly bottoming out. The string of whines and growls echoing throughout the cafe was harmonic, and sounded like pure music to your ears. The tip of his slick cock kissed your womb when he grinded into your meaty thighs. Eclipse slid the hand down from your back, starting to rub soft and smooth circles on your cheek, before lifting it and giving a hard smack. You released a yelp, the pain ebbing into pleasure as he soothed his fingers against it. He gripped your waist with both hands, his massive digits wrapping around you perfectly. His hips pulled back slowly, judding forwards again, then again, and again... Each thrust was followed by a moan and a growl and the sweet sound of your folds going shlick.

"So tight for me... Mnh... Let me hear you.. Say– s-say my name, love...~"
Your walls clench around him as his cock continuously pistons deep into your silken cunt.
"Ah... E.. E-Eclipse~ Eclipse..Eclipse.... Mnh~! Fah-faster...p-please..~ 'm so close..."
He slipped a hand up to the back of your head, tangling his fingers in your hair and tugging back. Eclipse angled his hips to rut aggressively against your sweet spot, pounding you into the table. Unholy noises flooded the cafe, and you could only pray that the windows were soundproof. It wasn't long at all before you felt a burning sensation pulling at your gut, a thin string threatening to snap. Eclipse noticed your filthy mouth growing louder, your folds thrumming around him, squeezing and convulsing. He dipped an arm under your waist, rubbing roughly at your oversensitive clit.
"Cum around me, darling... I.. Mnh- I want to feel you...~"

His fingers jerked your hair harder, fingers working faster at your clit, cock thrusting at ungodly speeds. You arched into him, whining and rolling your hips as you orgasmed hard. Walls clenching and sucking him in deeper. Eclipse growled lowly, looming over your back and pivoting his hips rapidly.
His fingers were still working tirelessly at your overstimulated and throbbing clit, sending relentless shocks up your body. You tried wiggling your hips away from his hand but it refused to stop.
"Tight... tight... Need more.. ah.."
He was snarling and huffing into your ear, pounding your waist into the table, that would definitely leave some bruises...

"Can't...I c-can't...'s too muh- much..~"
His fingers pressed harder and his hand tugged harder at you hair, neck aching at the strain.
"Yes.. You can... You can, dear... J-Just one more for me..."
The encouragement plus the overstimulation edged you to another climax, this one building much quicker.
His hand slipped from your hair to grab at your waist, pulling you flush against his pulsing cock.
You came around him, cunt twitching and legs spasming while slick and release dripped between your thighs. Eclipse's voice box released a garbled staticy whine as his tentacle writhed and painted your walls with a thick opague white substance. The sound of fabric ripping caught your attention and you now felt claws digging roughly into your hips, he was attempting to pull you back against him further. With terror you realized his cock had a knot, and he was forcing you to take it, even in your current tightened state. You could hear him growl in frustration, pulling your waist harder until the knot finally popped in, keeping you plugged and full as can be.

You rested your head on the table, panting and eyes drooping. Eclipse leaned down, wrapping his arms around your stomach and placing his head next to yours.
"You did so very well, Y/N..."
His tongue laved at your neck, licking dried tears and beads of sweat from your soft beautiful skin. As he began littering your shoulder with small kisses, you lifted your head and spoke.
"I enjoyed this, Eclipse... but I have one question.."
He hummed softly, eyes locking with yours.
"What did you really put in my coffee?"
Eclipse chuckled darkly and pressed a kiss to your jawline.
"An extra pump of creamer...~"

——————————————————————
Sorry if this one was kinda boring, I had to force myself to finish this damn "one-shot" that ended up being a whole seven-parter.
Hope y'all enjoyed tho!

Maybe leave a suggestion of what I should do next... 👀