ꉂ🕊️

HANA MIZUKI
Y/N

- Female- Mizunoto (first season)- intelligence: 5/5- cooperativeness: 5/5- flexibility: 5/5- speed: 5/5- agility: 5/5

- Female
- Mizunoto (first season)
- intelligence: 5/5
- cooperativeness: 5/5
- flexibility: 5/5
- speed: 5/5
- agility: 5/5

APPEARANCE / PERSONALITY

- Mizuki is a gorgeous young girl with long wavy white hair with blue streaks. Her soft blue eyes twinkle like sapphires. She has an alluring beauty that stops people in their tracks.

- Mizuki has a presence so powerful that it commands the attention of all who see her. She is a natural leader and has a warm and caring personality. She is always willing to listen and offer support to those around her. She has a soothing voice that calms and comforts, making her presence a welcome relief in times of stress or sadness.

- Mizuki has a kind and loving heart. She is a person of great integrity and is always honest and true. Her beautiful smile and warm personality make her a joy to be around. Mizuki is a person of great worth and value and anyone would be lucky to have her as a friend or partner.

 Mizuki is a person of great worth and value and anyone would be lucky to have her as a friend or partner

LOVE BREATHING

- performance: 5/5
- mastery: 5/5
° Love Breathing is a Breathing Style that is based on the emotion of love, and replicates it with the user's movements, techniques, and abilities. Most, if not all, known techniques inculcate a gymnastic and movement-oriented rhythm into the user's attacks, making use of their superhuman flexibility, dexterity, and agility to perform wide, winding, and weaving slashes that have mid-to-long range applications. Users of Love Breathing also visualize themselves seemingly creating pink and green sparks as well as pink lines that follow the direction of their attacks.

First Form: Shivers of First Love (Ichi no kata: Hatsukoi no Wananaki)

- The user dashes forward and performs a single slash that winds through the target, hitting multiple areas with one slice.